ProCharger?????

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2001, 09:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question ProCharger?????

Hey Guys,
Anybody running this supercharger? Possibly my next purchase. Looking for a little feed back.

Thanks Saw

Old 04-23-2001, 04:43 PM
evo
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sawzall:
Hey Guys,
Anybody running this supercharger? Possibly my next purchase. Looking for a little feed back.

Thanks Saw
</font>
Hi Sawsall, I just bought a Kenne Bell charger. I looked at all of them and decided that the Bell was best for my 2000 XLT F/S w/5.4. I talked to Denny at Fairlane Ford in L.A. They sell a lot of chargers he was very helpful I'm sure he could answer all your ?'s. Price $3499.00 complete + $45 S/H. I should have it in a week or two. Hope this helps, EVO

Old 04-24-2001, 04:53 PM
evo
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Crash!:
Sawzall-

I am taking a close look at the ATI. Considering the design of the compressor and the air-to-air intercooler, it is very efficient. It is the only centrifugal unit I would be interested in buying for my own truck.

I will post more information soon.

evo-

Congratulations on your purchase! Keep us posted on the install and the results!

Derek (AKA Crash!)

</font>
Crash, I'll definately keep everyone posted when I install it. I have to get my superchip reprogramed. Do you have any input on shift kits?

Old 04-24-2001, 10:13 PM
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by evo:
Originally posted by Sawzall:
Hey Guys,

Thanks Saw
</font>
Hi Sawsall, I just bought a Kenne Bell charger. I looked at all of them and decided that the Bell was best for my 2000 XLT F/S w/5.4. I talked to Denny at Fairlane Ford in L.A. They sell a lot of chargers he was very helpful I'm sure he could answer all your ?'s. Price $3499.00 complete + $45 S/H. I should have it in a week or two. Hope this helps, EVO
I hear ya EVO. K. Bell was one of the first i looked at also. It is probably one of the best.
I'm just checking them all out. K. Bell sent me a packet of information. Dont have to much info on the ProCharger.

Old 05-01-2001, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the Info guys. I just said screw it and went out and bought a new Lightning. I at least get a warranty with this Super Charger

Thanks again Sawzall

Old 05-06-2001, 04:55 PM
here is their website:
http://www.procharger.com/systems.html

and here is a website that helped me out on my thoughts of supercharging, he sounds like he knows what hes talking about. i have e-mailed him many times and he answers all my questions. he does like the magna charger best tho and i went with the Holley Thunder, only hope i made the right choice.--lol

http://home.att.net/~jroal/

------------------
2001 F-150 4X4 Supercab
XLT 139" WB style side
5.4L V8 3.55 LIMITED SLIP AXLE
MODS:
AIRAID FIPK
SUPERCHIP(FLIP CHIP)
ROLL & LOCK TONNEAU

sitting in garage mods
GIBSON CAT BACK
GIBSON HEADER
REFLEXX COBRA HOOD
STREET SCENE GRILL
HOLLEY THUNDER SUPERCHARGE
ALL TO BE INSTALLED IN 20 DAYS

Old 05-06-2001, 07:42 PM
I just put a Ford svo supercharger on my 97 4.6 4x4 this weekend. It is actualy made by powerdyne. This is a centrifigal charger and maximum boost doesn't come on until 4100 rpm which in a way is good because it saves on my driveline. I removed the JET chip to prevent pinging even though JET said it would be ok unless I hit 8psi of boost. This kit comes complete minus the inline fuel pump for $1999, the fuel pump is $108. I have no problem now dusting a stang. As far as the shift kit, go with the trans-go kit. It costs a little more but is a very complete kit and can tighten your shifts up to however tight you want. It costs about $180.

Quick Reply: ProCharger?????