Market for used SVO (Powerdyne) supercharger?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2000, 04:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I am afraid you will take a huge hit on it. To help you out, I'll give you $200 for it.

Seriously, post it in the classifieds and see what kind of response you get.

Good luck.

PS. I noticed that you have a bazooka. What size is it and where did you mount it? I have an 8" RS series that I can't do anything with but put on the rear floor.
------------------

97 F150 Lariat 4X4 Ext. Cab. 5.4, AT, Tow Pkg, bedliner, white/grey 2tone w/ grey leather, Fact. CD changer, Gibson Side Swept, K&N, Bosch Platinum +4's,Michelin LTX 265/70 16, S/D Triton V8 emblems, Both doors cracked, Piston slap quieted by Mobile One & Slick 50 Synthetic.

[This message has been edited by dlsipe (edited 04-14-2000).]

Old 04-14-2000, 05:38 PM
I have the 6" RS, and also mounted it against the rear seat right behind the driver's side. It was small enough to be able to put it there without it taking all the leg room. My kids are the only ones that ride back there normally, and they are small enough that it doesn't get in the way for them.

Old 04-15-2000, 12:02 AM
Question Market for used SVO (Powerdyne) supercharger?

Hey Everyone,

I'm in the process of selling my truck on eBay (shameless plug):

My Truck

but if I have a hard time selling it because of the supercharger, I will most likely pull off the supercharger (it's about 4 months old or so) and sell it by itself.

My question is: Is there any interest out there for a barely used SVO (Powerdyne) supercharger, or am I going to end up taking a huge hit on this?

Thanks in advance.

------------------
1997 F150 Lariat, Supercab, Shortbed, 4x4, Black w/Gray Leather, 5.4 liter, 3:55 ls, 4 speed auto.

Mods:
Powerdyne SVO Supercharger. Autometer Boost Guage. Dynomax Catback Exhaust. Rancho RSX 5000 shocks. Custom Superchip. Century 'Cargo Cover' (Hard Tonneau). NR Automotive White Guage Faces

Pictures

Old 04-16-2000, 02:29 AM
dlsipe:

I've posted a couple more photos of the truck including some that show the location of the Bazooka if you want to take a look:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/Album...8156&a=1459470

Old 04-16-2000, 09:41 AM
YamaHauler- Truck looks great! Good luck with the sale. I'm also interested in your powerdyne sc. I would also like to know what brand white face gauge kit that is and if it came with the trim piece to outline the gauges. Your dash look is what I'm after. Thanks! lmsrwc@webtv.net

------------------
Capt. America..,
1998 F-150 XLTSC...2WD.. . 4.10LS rear...auto E40D... 5.4L...Flairside... Ground effects... Billet Pedals... Billet Grill... Billet Brake lite... Oval Mirror... Bed rails... Bug Deflector... Wood Grain Kit...Fog lites... TPS...Velocity tube... K&N... ss Ford tag.,.Tinted Windows... overhead/floor consoles... Mood lights...Blue bulbs... Alarm...Radar...Dashmat... Fire/Ice rear window tint ...conspicuity reflectors... cd changer...mobil 1... Painted rear Drums... Helwing Sway Bar... Dual Exhaust... Halogen Back-up bulbs... clear corner lens...
Tail lens covers... Leather...Floor Mats... Seat covers...Tow Pkge...
Side window Louvers... Painted Brake calipers... Custom Captian America Paint Job...TRIPLE LED brake lights...Rain guards... Painted throttle body cover...sliding rear window...Superchip...Custom Gas cap holder...2" leveling shackels...Fox tail key chain...Clear turn signal bulbs..

Old 04-24-2000, 11:45 AM
CAPT. AMERICA:

The white guages are from NRAuto (I think that was the name of the company):

http://www.nrauto.com

They didn't come with trim piece and I think it needs one, but I haven't installed one.

------------------
1997 F150 Lariat, Supercab, Shortbed, 4x4, Black w/Gray Leather, 5.4 liter, 3:55 ls, 4 speed auto.

Mods:
Powerdyne SVO Supercharger. Autometer Boost Guage. Dynomax Catback Exhaust. Rancho RSX 5000 shocks. Custom Superchip. Century 'Cargo Cover' (Hard Tonneau). NR Automotive White Guage Faces

Pictures

Old 04-28-2000, 11:30 PM
How much hp does the SVO supercharger add?

Quick Reply: Market for used SVO (Powerdyne) supercharger?