Missfire..... Help....

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2017, 07:55 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
A wiring problem in the wiring to the cop was what I was going to suggest next. It isn't unheard of.

Old 07-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

aaaaaaand today i got new code... p0201.... maybe its a low voltage?

Old 07-01-2017, 03:10 PM
glc
Received 759 Likes on 703 Posts
Now you are real close - that code is injector circuit malfunction. Bad injector, wiring issue, or bad PCM. Read this:

https://www.obd-codes.com/p0201

Old 07-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by glc
Now you are real close - that code is injector circuit malfunction. Bad injector, wiring issue, or bad PCM. Read this:

https://www.obd-codes.com/p0201
Injector is working i know.. i think wiring issue , i tried to connect another pcm but wehicle didnt starts..

Old 07-01-2017, 06:43 PM
glc
Vehicle will not start unless the PCM is programmed to the vehicle.

The link I posted has troubleshooting procedure.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by glc
Vehicle will not start unless the PCM is programmed to the vehicle.

The link I posted has troubleshooting procedure.
Aam cant find where is the link changing procedure of pcm?

Old 07-01-2017, 11:48 PM
glc
P0201 Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Malfunction

OBD-II Trouble Code Technical Description
Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Malfunction

What does that mean?
This diagnostic trouble code (DTC) is a generic powertrain code, which means that it applies to OBD-II equipped vehicles. Although generic, the specific repair steps may vary depending on make/model. P0201 means that the PCM detected a fault in the injector or the wiring to the injector. It monitors the injector and when the injector is activated, the PCM expects to see the voltage pulled "low" or close to zero. When the injector is switched off, the PCM expects to see a voltage that is close to battery voltage or "high". If it doesn't see the expected voltage the PCM will set this code. The PCM also monitors resistance in the circuit. If the resistance is excessively low or high it will set this code.

Potential Symptoms
The symptoms for this code will likely be a misfire and a rough running engine. Poor acceleration. The MIL will also be illuminated.

Causes
The causes could be any of the following:
Bad injector. This is usually the cause of this code but doesn't rule out the possibility of one of the other causes
Open in the wiring to the injector
Short in the wiring to the injector
Bad PCM

Possible Solutions
1. First, using a DVOM check the resistance of the injector. If it isn't within specs, then replace the injector.
2. Check for voltage at the fuel injector connector. It should have 10 volts or more.
3. Visually check the connector for damage or broken wires.
4. Visually check the injector for damage.
5. If you have access to an injector tester, activate the injector and see if it operates. If the injector operates, then you likely have either an open in the wiring, or a blocked injector. If you do not have access to a tester, swap the injector with another one and see if the code changes. If the code changes, then change the injector.
6. At the PCM, remove the driver wire from the PCM connector and Ground the wire. (Make sure you have the correct wire. If you're not sure, do not attempt) The injector should activate.
7. Replace the injector.

Read more at: https://www.obd-codes.com/p0201
Copyright OBD-Codes.com

Old 07-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Hi guys... today i checked voltage in wires and its 13v... in injector wires... dats ok or low?

Old 07-05-2017, 12:16 AM
glc
^^^

Check for voltage at the fuel injector connector. It should have 10 volts or more.

Old 07-05-2017, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by glc
^^^
Koeo or Koer? Or both?

Old 07-05-2017, 11:21 AM
Today i planed uphill test and got new codes... also i checked cop voltage and with connector + and ground im getting 0.4-1.0v and with connector + and battery ground im getting 13-14V. What this meaans?

Old 07-05-2017, 11:26 AM
what is this? The system too lean i know its maf problem and other? Every cop, spark plugs and injectors is tested and fine.... is it pcm problem or wiring? Ooox

Attached Thumbnails Missfire..... Help....-screenshot_20170705-190028.png  
Old 07-06-2017, 05:47 AM
repair manual

so i think i must check voltage to pcm connector, i think my cops has bad ground so can anyone post pcm connector diagram or service repair manual for 2006 4wd navigator? cant find in internet :/

Old 07-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Ushika69
so i think i must check voltage to pcm connector, i think my cops has bad ground so can anyone post pcm connector diagram or service repair manual for 2006 4wd navigator? cant find in internet :/
Hold on. From your diagnostics display -- you need to 'calm down' a little and focus on wiring connectors on your fuel injectors on cylinder one and two (P0201 and P0202) - and the COP on cylinder 1 (P0351). You have "POSITIVE" battery voltage delivered to one side of each injector and each COP. The other side of each injector and COP runs straight to the PCM - who monitors presence of "+" and pulls it to ground to activate the device. If PCM doesn't see the presence of battery voltage on the signal wire - it KNOWS the circuit is OPEN. THIS produces P020X and/or P035x - and definitely creates ignition failure.

Most likely cause on vehicles of this age is broken clips on injectors and COPS. Eliminate those codes first - and see if the system too lean goes away. It can be simply the result of misfires because of flaky connections on those devices.

Old 07-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by F150Torqued
Hold on. From your diagnostics display -- you need to 'calm down' a little and focus on wiring connectors on your fuel injectors on cylinder one and two (P0201 and P0202) - and the COP on cylinder 1 (P0351). You have "POSITIVE" battery voltage delivered to one side of each injector and each COP. The other side of each injector and COP runs straight to the PCM - who monitors presence of "+" and pulls it to ground to activate the device. If PCM doesn't see the presence of battery voltage on the signal wire - it KNOWS the circuit is OPEN. THIS produces P020X and/or P035x - and definitely creates ignition failure.

Most likely cause on vehicles of this age is broken clips on injectors and COPS. Eliminate those codes first - and see if the system too lean goes away. It can be simply the result of misfires because of flaky connections on those devices.
Sooo p0201 and p0202 was my false when i was measuring voltage on key on engine running pcm set codes.... i cleaned codes and now only one p0351 cylinder 1 misfire like was... only one is left to check compression in first cylinder.. but i dont know where to find tool in this country :/