no turn signal...what the?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 09:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no turn signal...what the?

So, my right turn signal started blinking rapidly which means the bulb is out right? At least that's what I thought. Right rear turn signal doesn't work. Neither does the brake light. The bulb is good. I even checked with a brand new bulb. Fuses are good too as I pulled out every single fuse. This is driving me nuts. Only thing I can think of is a possible grounding issue. Anyone have anything like this happen to them? If it is a grounding problem, anyone know where it grounds at? I don't want to trace the wire if I have to.

'06 5.4l, has the trailer towing package

MODS - can you move this to the electrical system thread page. Somehow I thought I was posting there when in fact I wasn't. Sorry.

Last edited by batmeat; 05-13-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Former Sponsor
Old 05-25-2013, 02:12 PM
everyone in that thread said look at the bulb except for the guy with a 99?? are you saying it is in the steering column?

op if thats not it i would check your relay

Old 05-30-2013, 05:31 PM
Did you have the steering wheel tilted down? I had the same issue plus the fact that when my wife drove my truck she would tilt the Steering wheel down as low as it would go. The result was that my turn signals would stop working. Raised it back up a notch or two and everything started working properly again.

Quick Reply: no turn signal...what the?