just finished my first 1000 miles with AutoRX

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 01:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The guy using the name Gary Allan is not related to the late Gary Allan Sr in any way. On BITOG, he was known as c3po. And pontiac fan. He pushed the benefits of Auto-rx relentlessly. Apparently he had a falling out with Frank Miller. (Over what, I couldn't say. I suspect he wanted free product or a job or something, and got turned down.)

So know he goes from forum to forum attacking ARX, and using Gary's name, or dnewton3 to do it. One easy way to tell, is PAID POSTER fro AUTO-Rx. He always types it just like that. BTW, he is the only one who claims to be a paid poster

He's been banned from BITOG twice. He tried the same nonsense on Noria, with the same result. In the MMO forum, he claimed that I'm a paid poster. (Which would be nice at $20+/bottle)

Now, I've used it in a 1997 Camaro. The filter got *loaded* with crap. I used it in a 2004 BMW Z4. (In winter. He claims that it freezes, wrong again.) I can't say it did anything with that. Quite likely, it didn't need it.) Have yet to use it in the Mustang.

He'll make claims like "It doesn't work in aluminum engines." because there is no magnetic attraction. (Has no clue about things like polarity.)

Just saw he says I push it. Hard to do since I've had the Mustand for a year, and have none to use. Nor do I care if anyone uses it or not. In fact, there is not one post anywhere on BITOG where I push its use. I've used Zmax too. (Don't open the bottle down wind.)

Gary never worked for ARX as a consultant or anything else. The man was an AMSOIL dealer. His posts at BITOG and Noria, (geeaee on that forum), are informatitve and have humor. The man was a class act all the way.

c3po/pontiac fan/big bear/ Ivan whatever/ has an obsession with ARX. And to use a well respected member of BITOG in his vendetta is disturbing. Especially as the man is gone.

I'll say this about the product. It's made of three different esters. And is a *slow* cleaner. No shock doses that could break things loose and clog oil pump screens.

Last edited by Trajan; 09-23-2012 at 01:32 AM. Reason: new info.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:32 PM
Suspended
Auto-Rx Does Not Work

: Quantifying Auto Rx [Re: Spitty]

Spitty

Loc: Vancouver Island

Sorry Guy's at the request of Helen (Owner of BITOG) and others, I will not be posting the the results either positive or negative of this 'informal' test.

Trajan, can you tell us why Helen would not want the results posted about auto-rx, I am sure that the others would be the owner of auto-rx, it seems that auto-rx was let go as a sponsor on Bitog and Frank Miller was also BANNED from posting on Bitog. When Spitty was running his auto-rx test back in 2008 auto-rx was a sponsor on BITOG.

Trajan, tell us why auto-rx is no longer a sponsor on BITOG?

I am also sure that you are aware that auto-rx has 1091 customers in the U.S.A. Did you know that back in April of this year that auto-rx had 1081 customers, doing a little bit of math in 5 months auto-rx has gotten 10 customers, that's 2 new customers a month, that is really pathetic considering that 99% of auto-rx customers are NOT REPEAT CUSTOMERS.

Helen, the owner of BITOG, knew that auto-rx was SNAKE OIL, she kept quiet because auto-rx was paying $1500.00 a year to be a sponsor on her board, my father told me she got rid of auto-rx as a sponsor because she was getting flooded with e-mail's about the way the owner of auto-rx was conducting himself. This auto-rx product is run out of a townhouse in Florida.

Anyone here can go over to BITOG and read my FATHER'S old posts on auto-rx and judge for yourself if he worked as a consultant for auto-rx, which is clearly stated in his Obituary, I even found 2 old posts where he stated that he had an association with auto-rx.

I guess Trajan is the new spokesperson for auto-rx, we also had sprintman, badtlc, GMorg, and Donald. Frank Miller, the owner of auto-rx, does not have the guts to defend his product on any Automotive Forum, maybe he can come on here and show us some real proof that his product works instead of listening to his newest spokesperson. I know Frank Miller is reading this, if you believe in your product, defend it.

Old 09-24-2012, 04:55 PM
Please pass the popcorn........

Old 09-25-2012, 04:09 AM
glc
Received 761 Likes on 704 Posts
Sure thing!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:23 AM
I'd drop the oil pan too, and clean out whatever mess dropped down there too.

Old 09-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Suspended
Change In Formula

I guess that I should let everyone know that auto-rx has changed its formula, seems that the formula was changed too work with today's engine oil's, well if yesterdays auto-rx did not work with yesterday's oil's then it is safe to say that todays auto-rx will not work with todays oil's.

Auto-Rx has quite a few Moderators on there Forum:

Turbo Jim is one of them and he does not even use auto-rx.

BrianWc is another Moderator who told me that he is not even sure if the product works.

Richone is a Moderator, but he is an employee for auto-rx, same with dbdeland, he is a Moderator too, as well as an employee of auto-rx.

Getting back to the formula change, what change did they make to there formula, they probably just made it thinner. Trajan talks about his Oil Filter being loaded up, what this means is that auto-rx is breaking off contaniments instead of dissolving them. This is not good since broken contanimments can restrict oil flow in your engine, meaning your Oil Pickup screen can get clogged as well as your lifters getting clogged. Many auto-rx customers have reported noises coming from there engines when they have used this product, that's your engine being starved of oil, if your Lifters are not getting oil they will make noise and you will eventually wear out your Lifters. This is one BOGUS Product that can cause more harm to your engine.

Auto-Rx claims that other products like Kreen and MMO have solvents that can harm your engine, where is the proof, all auto-rx has is false claims and scare tactics. Auto-Rx claims that its product can clean Ring Packs, where are the before and after pictures on there website to support there claims.

Auto-Rx is now having a Fall Sale, get $1.75 off a bottle of auto-rx, since a bottle of auto-rx is now almost $28.00 that sale does not even amount to 10%.

Auto-Rx is the Synlube of Oil Additives, and we all know that Trajan is not a fan of Synlube. I wonder how many bottles of auto-rx Trajan gets for posting here about auto-rx.

Old 09-25-2012, 03:30 PM
glc

Old 09-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Troll spray won't make c3po go away. He doesn't even have the ***** to post under his own name.

Why don't you post that nonsense on BITOG? Or are you afraid I'll expose you again Pontiac Fan?

I'm not going to get into a pissing match with a skunk.

Especially as said skunk is craven enough to spread falsehoods under the name of a dead man.

I'm learning about F-150s

Last edited by Trajan; 09-25-2012 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by Gary Allan
Total Posts: 84

Joined 2009-04-24

In a lucky search, I happened to find Gary’s obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pot...&pid=150194522

Son, this is a dead giveaway you're not who you say you are. His son wouldn't have to look up the obit. Now would he call his father by his first name.

Last edited by Trajan; 09-26-2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by Gary Allan
Berryman's B-12?

I am actually Gary Allan Jr., Gary Allan Sr. was my father.
You lie. His son would not have to do a lucky search to find his obit.

Old 09-26-2012, 10:37 AM
Suspended
Trajan, it seems that you have said that auto-rx works slowly, the problem here is that when people need to use a product to clean up there engines they want fast results. In most cases an engine could be building up junk faster than what auto-rx can clean out.

It seems auto-rx does not do anything during the Clean Phase, as far as cleaning, it actually works during the Rinse Phase, when auto-rx is not in there, funny how auto-rx works its best when it is not in your engine. I believe the Clean Phase of auto-rx is now 3000 miles, so I use this product for 3000 miles and then go another 3000 miles on the Rinse Phase, technically my engine could fail during the Clean Phase of auto-rx because the product really is not doing any cleaning.

Trajan, this auto-rx process is to long and we all want fast results, if auto-rx were McDonald's we would all be waiting 1 HOUR for a Big Mac.

There is no value in using auto-rx, but there sure are lots of limitations, we have seen Pics where this product did not clean up any SLUDGE or VARNISH in an engine, everytime this product has not worked for customers auto-rx has blamed the customer when instead the real blame should be on this SNAKE OIL called AUTO-RX.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:38 AM
glc
It works slowly by design, to avoid the problems that result from fast cleaning.

Old 09-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by glc
It works slowly by design, to avoid the problems that result from fast cleaning.
That's why I avoid solvent based cleaners.

Don't do things like using 20-25% mix of oil and MMO any more either. That much will drop your oil by a grade.(per Turtle Wax's Rich Kelly.)

Don't see any reason to adulterate perfectly blended, state of the art lubricants with it.

Last edited by Trajan; 09-26-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
I bought a 59 Chevy with 283 V8 way back in 1971 for $100 just to have something to work on. It smoked like a train. Turned out the previous owner used non-detergent oil for about 50k miles and for some reason switched to detergent oil. It broke up huge chunks of sludge and blocked the oil drain passages so the oil level on the heads was above the valve guides. Oil was running down the valves and burning. I took off the valve covers and intake manifold and cleaned out about a bucket full of sludge. Afterwards it didn't smoke and used very little oil!

The sludge just might plug up the oil pump's screen which could cause low oil pressure especially when the engine rpm goes up. I read about a similar problem with a Hemi Magnum on another board.

Old 09-27-2012, 04:13 AM
Cleaning by hand? I did that with a hand me down 64 Buick le Sabre back in the early 1980s.

This "Gary Allan" will claim that ARX breaks up the sludge and clog things. But as with everything else in this thread, he provides no proof.

Quick Reply: just finished my first 1000 miles with AutoRX