Truck Champ

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Truck Champ

Hey, I am thinking about ordering something from www.truckchamp.com and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They have a deal right now on both of the items, I am trying to buy..... But I want to make sure they are a reputable company. Thanks!

Old 07-18-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by bigwillie32184
Hey, I am thinking about ordering something from www.truckchamp.com and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They have a deal right now on both of the items, I am trying to buy..... But I want to make sure they are a reputable company. Thanks!
haven't bought from them, but the website looks fine, just read their Return policy and try them out. I have bought from Autoanything.com, and they are pretty good. the grille I bought from them didn't look good, so they took it back and gave me a money back! But I'd try truckChamp, I might just try them out for my next purchase thanks for the link!

Old 07-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by bigwillie32184
Hey, I am thinking about ordering something from them and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They have a deal right now on both of the items, I am trying to buy..... But I want to make sure they are a reputable company. Thanks!
haven't bought from them, but the website looks fine, just read their Return policy and try them out. I have bought from Autoanything and they are pretty good. the grille I bought from them didn't look good, so they took it back and gave me a money back! But I'd try them. I might just try them out for my next purchase thanks for the link!

Old 07-18-2007, 08:41 PM
I bought a tonneau cover from them. No problems at all. Sent the right one, undamaged, and on time.

Quick Reply: Truck Champ