Engine repair...is this for real?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 03:33 PM
Suspended
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
YES. That is what has to happen. Mod motors are bitch to work on, Powerstrokes, even worse. Everyday I go into work I see a cab off job going on, nothing new

Old 06-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Camarothatcould
YES. That is what has to happen. Mod motors are bitch to work on, Powerstrokes, even worse. Everyday I go into work I see a cab off job going on, nothing new
Is that the only way to do it, or is just the easiest if you have the equipment? I know some Ford vans are bottom loaders but can be done with a cherry picker if the heads get installed after the shortblock is put in place. Just curious. Who knows how much long my engine will go.

Old 06-01-2007, 09:23 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Bent6
Is that the only way to do it, or is just the easiest if you have the equipment? I know some Ford vans are bottom loaders but can be done with a cherry picker if the heads get installed after the shortblock is put in place. Just curious. Who knows how much long my engine will go.
by far easiest if you had the equip. have you ever looked inside the 7.3 hood? i even threw in the towel before i thought of trying anything.

Quick Reply: Engine repair...is this for real?