Hey Jbrew!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 10:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Jbrew!!!!

you will be so proud of me dude! I went ahead and replaced all plugs and coils in my truck, friend did one of them, and I replaced the EGR system, fuel filter, bought new tires all on my own! I never thought I could do this 1-2 years ago, even longer, but I did because I owe it all to you and the people on this board. Mainly I owe it all to you because you gave me some tips and places to look on how to uninstall and install *****. All I have to do now is buy new
shocks because mine are sucking *** right now and then do all the glamour stuff later, like a billet grille, chrome step bars that fit right under the truck like the lightnings and an air intake and I am gold! I laso have a pioneer stereo, serius satelite, two 12" woofers in the back with a 2 channel amp, which I want to get a 4 channel some day, but it sounds damn good. Oh yeah, I also added a flow sound SIDO to my truck with stainless tips and everybody loves the sound and I do get a good kick when I floor it. It is supposed to be the same as a 40 series flowmaster by the way, Lastly, I forgot to mention, the truck is a 99 F-150 5.4 V8 supercab deep wedgewood blue paint.
If you have any ideas as to what I can do next, please send them this way, thanks a bunch

Old 04-21-2007, 10:56 AM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Who ME???? You listened to me ??

I remember - glad to here everything worked out

Yeah I added a few things as well - Those 12" woofs really shake the windows don't they lol . I had to give the rear seat a lift to shove those dudes under there - but they freakin JAM !!!!

Last edited by jbrew; 04-21-2007 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I wish I had pics for you right now, but I dont. My back seat was lifted several inches, maybe a good 6 or more and a custom single box has both woofers in them with the woofers facing down giving it a great sound.

Quick Reply: Hey Jbrew!!!!