Vendor Choice For Plugs + Wires ..98 4.6

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005, 10:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vendor Choice For Plugs + Wires ..98 4.6

While searching for a place to buy plugs and wires for my 98 F150 4.6 I did a lot of searching and went thru multiple threads on this site. I had decided to buy plugs from Autozone for $36 ( motorcraft ) and wires from Advance $72 ( Autolite Professional )...The dealers want $140+ for OE wires! Being stubborn, I searched a little more before I installed them. I found the site below .

www.K-MansParts.com

Ford Motorcraft spark plug wires '97-'99 F-150 4.6 SOHC OEM $59.99
Motorcraft spark plugs AGSF-32-FM $24.99

I paid $5.90 S&H but I thought the overall price s was very reasonable because I wanted to use OE parts. I have 145,000 miles on the truck and I had previously changed the plugs only at 90,000. I did the wires and plugs and new Accel coil packs as an ignition upgrade in prepapration for doing a Troyer performance upgrade. ( Guys, bring plenty of time and patience, and be careful with those wire clips! ).

I don't know if these are the best prices and I have NO tie to the site and/or vendor. I am just sharing this info as a possible vendor choice since my experience was good. The place is near Charlotte, NC, and since I am in Raleigh, I received my items in 2 business days... If this info is helpful to someone else, then good ... Either way, Happy Holidays !!!

Old 12-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good site! Thanks for the heads up, I just got my oil filter and gas filter, good deal, to bad I did not knew about this site 3 weeks ago when I got my plugs and wires at the dealer for $157.00 dlls.

Quick Reply: Vendor Choice For Plugs + Wires ..98 4.6