WOW Edelbrock IAS Performers

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2004, 10:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking WOW Edelbrock IAS Performers

Well I just put my Edelbrock IAS Performer shocks on last night. That was some job. It took me about 5 hours to do because of lack of air tools. I'm now considering a compressor. It would've taken me about an hour if I'd just had a compressor and impact wrench. Those bolts were just about as hard to get off as they come. I even broke one off, but at least the shock came out. O.K. Now on to my opinion. First let me say that I had on the cheapest shocks that you could get. The $15 a peice shocks from the local Autozone. They rode extremely rough. Now...just going down the highway I hardly notice a difference, however, when you are at slow speeds the Edlebrocks are far ssmoother and more stable. It feels like when it was new. My favorite thing about these shocks is they way the handle the back country roads. Far better than even when it was new. I feel as if I'm driving my wife's Mazda 3 (Ford owned) which by the way is one of the best handling car's I've ever owned. Better than my 1994 Mustang, better than my 1999 Cougar and better than my wife's old car which was a 1997 Eclipse(junk). Sorry got off track there. Anyways I love the shocks they were well worth the extra money and I even got 4 nice Edelbrock stickers for my toolbox.

Quick Reply: WOW Edelbrock IAS Performers