i have no codes flashing and no spark

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2004, 03:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation i have no codes flashing and no spark

hi all ! great site!
i have a f150 1990. and at the moment its killing me! it all started with a fuel problem , found that it was a lose connector at the tank whew. now that its getting fuel it ran like a terd for a few minutes with my foot on the pedal..... then it stalls and thats it.........then a day later and many checks it starts for about 20 seconds and thats it ........then another day later and a new tfi module and a bone yard coil it runs with my help for the same amount of time then nothing ........its getting plenty of fuel but no spark!!!! so i go to pull codes agin and to no avail.....it wont show me codes on the check engine light ...when i run this test the check engine light comes on without the key in the ignition turn the key on it goes out!? aaaaaaaaaa my last codes were 21 and 24.......... im lost !!!! ohhhh one more thing is my distributor supposed to make my fuel pump cycle with the key on just by bumping the distibutor?

Old 03-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Unhappy

ohhh and i just thought to put i dont get a check engine light at all not even when the key is turned to run or start ......the bulb is good !

Old 03-06-2004, 01:28 AM
Thumbs down and yet a couple more days....

well another couple days and nothing!!
the only thing ive found wrong is my spout ac voltage is measuring 12 when i crank over , the limit is between 3 and 8.5 so i measured this at the pcm to spout shorting connector and have the same reading......so i guess its my pcm thats bad ....... any one agree???????

Quick Reply: i have no codes flashing and no spark