Need Airbox

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2001, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Need Airbox

After lurking here for several weeks, I've noticed that it seems like a majority of the people have an FIPK. It seems to me that this would result in a quite of few airboxes just laying around. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell me for a reasonable price? I'd like to try some modifications to the airbox, but I want to have an extra one on hand just in case.

Old 02-25-2001, 09:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES I DO HAVE MY OLD AIRBOX YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT PIMPNBLU@AOL.COM AND WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL THANX ALOT

------------------
1998 F-150 Regular Cab Flairside 4.2 My Mods Are: Flowamster Exhaust, Airraid Intake, Clear Corners, Hyper White Headlights And Turn Signals, Bed Liner, Bug Deflector, Blue Interior Lights, Kenwood Deck, Chrome Progressive Rims, Stull Grille, Euro Altezza Tail Lights, Tinted Windows and front Window Visor, Stainless Steel Kickplates, Window Visors, Billet 3rd Brake Light Cover, Blue Ford Racing Seat Belt Pads,MTX THUNDERFORM W/ 2 Kenwood 10's Powered By A Kenwood 719 Mono Channel Amp Carbon Fiber and Blue Racing Petals, Viper Alarm 500esp

Quick Reply: Need Airbox