1/4-Mile Times?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2001, 03:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hotshot, is this good enough?

Old 02-11-2001, 02:19 PM
Cool

yeah thats excellent. i got the same truck but with yellow sticker. i wanna put some 18's on it but first i gotta save up some flow. hey has anyone had any trouble with their transmission or anything from racing. on my truck it is always hard to put it in 1st gear. i have to put it in 2nd and then first a lot of the time to get it to go in. it is a 2001 so i wouldn't think i would have any problems like this with it. i do race it a lot so i don't know if that has anything to do with it or not.

Old 02-14-2001, 01:25 AM
Stock Dyno #'s ??? 166 hp and 221 Tq

BTW- I have been foolin with the high 14's lately on juice. This is good, but now that I just recently bought another car to build up, the truck will stop seeing some of the "mod flow". The TT project I'm working on will still continue though.

Ps.- It's been awhile since I posted! I finally got moved in here in Phoenix and just got connected today. Good to be back.

Old 02-14-2001, 10:15 PM
Cool

hey ILUVNOS those are pretty good times. isn't the lightning running about the same times? didn't you used to have the supertruck exhaust on your truck. if you did why did you change it and what did it sound like on a 6?i am ordering some stuff for my truck soon and i want to get the right exhaust. i am strongly thinking about the super truck. sorry to change the subject. i haven't taken my truck to the track yet. i am affraid of screwing up my transmission.

Old 02-15-2001, 08:50 PM
Hotshot- I'vr had numerous exhausts, but the latest one has come from some extra time (aka bordem) which I had and was able to sit there and nearly perfect my exhaust(talk about no life, lol). The best flowing, not counting the exhaust I have now, was a cherry bomb glass pack. It was good, but I burnt it up running such a hot setup-nitrous.... The current exhaust is complete except for headers(which will probably cause me to go back and add a little backpressure). It consists of an x-pipe, DI/SO flowmaster 2CH(for reliability), and a z-28 style tip in the lightning position. All diameters are 2.5". Some extra ponies came from some "top secret",lol, tuning done, which I will release shortly after I can figure out an easy way to package it, not for sale persay, but so it's easier for you to understand and apply. Hell, I didn't personally do it-I know how it works-but how it is exctly done is still fuzzy to me. IT deals mostly with your MAF/injectors/regulator. Changing your TPS is also involved, although it won't gain you et, it takes advantage-especially driving around town. Sadly to say, as mentioned earlier, I will slow down with the truck to make room for my new project. If you still have any Q's-shoot me an e-mail Dhigdonou@hotmail.com. Keep on super trukin.

Old 02-15-2001, 09:26 PM
Hey ilovnos,Its been a while, good to see ya back here again. your custom exhaust sounds interesting.I will be puttin headers on as soon as funding allows and I can't really decide what to do from the cats back.I want(and need)more low end power.Suggestions?

Quick Reply: 1/4-Mile Times?