V-6 a piece of crap?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 10:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 98SCREAMER
More Power: Are you looking for more power from your wheels? Whether you have a stock or aftermarket intake system, the Turbonator can add up to 35 horsepower to your vehicle.*

Ooooh, I need me one of those ,,,,98

And where do the subwoofers come into play in a race, besides to slow you down??

I GUESS YOU CAN'T TELL WHAT'S PERFORMANCE. WHICH IS MARKED CLEARLY, AND WHAT I GOT FOR MY SOUND!! I AIN'T NO COUNTRY BOY, THAT RIDES IN A TRUCK!! I LIKE TO OUTBANG AND OUTRUN PPL THAT TALK ****.... YOU KNOW. JUST GLAD I CAN AFFORD TO DO THIS WITH MY RIDE.

TURBONATOR!!! THAT'S A WEAK COMMENT OF YOURS, LOOK AT THE OTHER MANY UPGRADES, I BET U WONT BE ABLE TO DO THE SAME ANYTIME SOON. HAHAHA DON'T HATE... APPRECIATE!!!

Old 01-03-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by 98SCREAMER
Umm, not faster than this 4.6 ,,,,98

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...poster&t=16568

I WILL SMOKE UR OR ANY 4.6 TRUCK OUT THERE.....
DON'T BE HURT THAT THE 6 CAN TAKE YOU, OR MY SYSTEM EMBARRASE UR STOCK SPEAKERS AND RADIO. OR THAT MY RIMS AND YOKOHOMA TRACKS COST MORE THAN ALL THE UPGRADES U'LL EVER DO TO UR TRUCK.

Old 01-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by STOMPTHECHEVY
WELL BECAUSE IN GERMANY THERE IS NO TRUCKS AT ALL, THIS I FOUND BY LUCK. I WAS STATIONED OVER THERE IN THE MILITARY, AND WAS SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE SMALLER VEHICLES, AND WANTED SOMETHING TO REMIND ME OF HOME. IM PROUD OF MY TRUCK, BECAUSE IT'S IMPRESSIVE WHEN U CAN SPANK A V8 WITH NO PROBLEM. NO LIGHTNING OF COURSE, BUT SURE TO EMBARRASE A FEW PPL.
Turn off the freaking CAPS!!!!!!!! And with the money you spend (Read:Blew) on your V-6, you could have easily bought a Lightning and have had it waaaay faster than the V-6 could ever be.

Old 01-03-2006, 10:41 PM
I WILL SMOKE UR OR ANY 4.6 TRUCK OUT THERE.....
DON'T BE HURT THAT THE 6 CAN TAKE YOU, OR MY SYSTEM EMBARRASE UR STOCK SPEAKERS AND RADIO. OR THAT MY RIMS AND YOKOHOMA TRACKS COST MORE THAN ALL THE UPGRADES U'LL EVER DO TO UR TRUCK.
Since when do headunits and radios have anything to do with speed? And I don't doubt that you could smoke my 4.6, becaue I haven't dumped an insane amount of money into a motor that I think isn't worth it. If I wanted a racetruck, I would have bought a Lightning. Not a 4.6. Most certainly not a V-6. And I'm sure that your wing and Turdonator add at least 50 extra hp. Do you have a Type R sticker on your truck anywhere?

Old 01-03-2006, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by Zaairman
Turn off the freaking CAPS!!!!!!!! And with the money you spend (Read:Blew) on your V-6, you could have easily bought a Lightning and have had it waaaay faster than the V-6 could ever be.

NO **** I COULD OF BOUGHT A LIGHTNING!!! STILL I CAN TAKE U THOUGH!!

Old 01-03-2006, 10:50 PM
Since when do headunits and radios have anything to do with speed? And I don't doubt that you could smoke my 4.6, becaue I haven't dumped an insane amount of money into a motor that I think isn't worth it. If I wanted a racetruck, I would have bought a Lightning. Not a 4.6. Most certainly not a V-6. And I'm sure that your wing and Turdonator add at least 50 extra hp. Do you have a Type R sticker on your truck anywhere?

WELL ANYWAY, IM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ABOUT WHAT MY TRUCK CAN DO OR NOT. THE SYSTEM IS ONE OF THE THINGS IM ALSO INTO. DON'T LIKE RIDING ON STOCK SPEAKERS. ORIGINALLY I WAS HERE TO GET MORE IDEAS OF PPL LIKE ME THAT HAVE MODIFIED THERE TRUCKS TO THE BEST THEY CAN. YES I DUMPED A SH** LOAD OF MONEY TO MY TRUCK, BUT YOU PAYED FOR IT!! LOL LET IT SINK IN........ YOU PAYED FOR IT. LOL I LOVED BEING A SOLDIER. A RANGER AT THAT!! LOL

Last edited by STOMPTHECHEVY; 01-03-2006 at 10:57 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 12:59 AM

WELL ANYWAY, IM NOT HERE TO ARGUE WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ABOUT WHAT MY TRUCK CAN DO OR NOT. THE SYSTEM IS ONE OF THE THINGS IM ALSO INTO. DON'T LIKE RIDING ON STOCK SPEAKERS. ORIGINALLY I WAS HERE TO GET MORE IDEAS OF PPL LIKE ME THAT HAVE MODIFIED THERE TRUCKS TO THE BEST THEY CAN. YES I DUMPED A SH** LOAD OF MONEY TO MY TRUCK, BUT YOU PAYED FOR IT!! LOL LET IT SINK IN........ YOU PAYED FOR IT. LOL I LOVED BEING A SOLDIER. A RANGER AT THAT!! LOL
Allrighty b!tch, look at my signature. Does it look like I have a factory system? And I don't care if you can beat me. Really. It'd be a waste of my gas and time to race some jaggoff in a V-6 who thinks he's tough sheet. It's a truck, not a Camaro. And now how exactly am I paying for it? I'm guessing that in your ramblings that you are saying that you are a soldier. Good for you. At least you can do something that I like.

Old 01-04-2006, 01:22 PM

Allrighty b!tch, look at my signature. Does it look like I have a factory system? And I don't care if you can beat me. Really. It'd be a waste of my gas and time to race some jaggoff in a V-6 who thinks he's tough sheet. It's a truck, not a Camaro. And now how exactly am I paying for it? I'm guessing that in your ramblings that you are saying that you are a soldier. Good for you. At least you can do something that I like.
Under us skin yet!!
Are you getting upset?? why man, if we are just talking bout trucks, and guess what. from 75-115 a camaro z28 cannot pass me!! lol so talk all u want. But i got the magic stick!!! hahahaha

Half of my solobaric at 4 ohms will out do all of ur system.
And another thing!! I never said u had stock speakers, I said i don't like ridding on stock speakers. man hommie, chill out fo real. have a nice day.

Last edited by STOMPTHECHEVY; 01-04-2006 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Full size Ford truck and a 4.2 V-6 = No resale, No torque and no speed and one more thing I would bet a 4.3 Silverado would whip all over a 4.2 F-150.

Old 01-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Originally Posted by tomlin
Full size Ford truck and a 4.2 V-6 = No resale, No torque and no speed and one more thing I would bet a 4.3 Silverado would whip all over a 4.2 F-150.

SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU!!! A 350 SILVERADO RUNS 15.89 IN QUARTER MILE. I DO MID 15'S WITHOUT MUCH HELP OF NOS, ONLY ON 3RD GEAR!! SORRY FOR YA!! BUT U ARE ONE MORE HATTER THAT DOESN'T PHASE ME... LOL IF YOU CHEVY LOVER THEN GO GET A BOW TIE U LIL p** Y

Old 01-05-2006, 02:46 AM
I have a 4.2L 5speed in my 02 F150 and so far(89Kmiles)it has been good to me. Truck does it's intended purpose of daily driver, and occasionally hauling/towing. STOMPTHECHEVY do you have any pics of your truck? I see you have a 4x4 lifted truck in your gallery, just wanted to see some pics.

Is the turbonator the electrically powered turbo or the metal intake insert. If it is the insert, you are better off without it since we have fuel injection and not a carb. I have seen good results but only on carbeurated engines. Come join

v 6 f150. com (v6f150dotcom)if you havent already. later.

Old 01-05-2006, 06:12 PM
Actually, I do own several bowties one of them happens to be a 350 in a 85 Rx-7. (Which by the way has the power to weight ratio of a Dodge Viper) Id bet I could throw the Mazda on the trailer, hook it up to my 01 F150 5.4 and still smoke you in a 1/4 mile. Btw. Ill give you a good deal on replacing your head gaskets when they blow.

Old 01-05-2006, 08:42 PM
Actually, I do own several bowties one of them happens to be a 350 in a 85 Rx-7. (Which by the way has the power to weight ratio of a Dodge Viper) Id bet I could throw the Mazda on the trailer, hook it up to my 01 F150 5.4 and still smoke you in a 1/4 mile. Btw. Ill give you a good deal on replacing your head gaskets when they blow.
STOMPTHE, I'll make a deal with you. We'll do a two part drag race. The first part will be your way, the normal 1/4 mile. For every truck-length that the winner wins buy, the loser must pay them $100. My part of the race will be this. We shall chain eachothers trucks up hitch to hitch, or in your case because you have riced out your truck, the bumper and or back wing. For every truck length that I pull you backwards, you owe me $100.

Old 01-05-2006, 09:33 PM
STOMPTHE, I'll make a deal with you. We'll do a two part drag race. The first part will be your way, the normal 1/4 mile. For every truck-length that the winner wins buy, the loser must pay them $100. My part of the race will be this. We shall chain eachothers trucks up hitch to hitch, or in your case because you have riced out your truck, the bumper and or back wing. For every truck length that I pull you backwards, you owe me $100.

HELL NAH! I CAN OUT RUN YOU SURE!! BUT I CAN'T OUT-TOW A V8. THE TORQUE IS NOT THE SAME. I KNOW IT DOESN'T COMPARE ALL AROUND, BUT IN WHAT I LIKE DOING (SMOKIN A FEW) I HAVE NO PROBLEM DOING SO. U CAN'T WIN THEM ALL U KNOW... SO YEAH WHATEVER, MAYBE U GOT ME ON THIS ONE. MAYBE NOT LOL!! HAHAHAHA, THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD SPORTSMAN HAHA.
LONG HORN B!TCHES!!!

Old 01-05-2006, 09:36 PM

HA!!!
C'MON MAN!....SERIOUSLY.

WHAT DO YOU THINK I HAVE BEEN DOING? I CAN SMOKE A 5.4(NO LIGHTINING) TRUCK ANYDAY OF THE WEEK. GO HOME BOY, MAMAS CALLING!

Last edited by STOMPTHECHEVY; 01-05-2006 at 09:45 PM.

Quick Reply: V-6 a piece of crap?