New but older

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New but older

hey ya'll I just got a truck. it took me 9-10 yrs, I got my suv 6 months ago. truck V6,SUV v8. I would like to now some more sites to up grade my truck;i.e. cold air,exhaust,superchip/&turbochager thats about it for now i cant aford it all now. unless I get VA approved M&C.

help me out here.
first day/post like i said

ouT........

Old 03-11-2005, 03:21 AM
welcome to the club

Check out the supporting vendors section.

The guys that pay for this place have a lot of available parts for our vehicles (obviously).

Since you got a six, I would probably send you over to Troyer. These guys have a long history with this site and seem to be the most decent people I've seen. They will get you almost everything you would want for your baby horse/torque wise without having to dig into your block. It's all external, the Stage 1 combo is nice, I just want true dual exhaust or it would be mine.

Good luck to you.

Old 03-11-2005, 03:23 AM
whoops

I always forget something.

Those will get you started in the right direction big time.
But when you want to go with a turbo/super use the search feature and you should find what you need. If not get ahold of Crash (Derek, a supporting vendor). He's in Texas, but when it comes to big guns he knows his stuff.

Old 03-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Also look over at v6f150..... they are a little more active on those boards and have 2 or 3 guys that have built there own turbo's and will you find anything for the 4.2.

Old 03-14-2005, 12:58 PM
thanks

thanks for your help guys that site helped out explaining and showing me whats out there.

Quick Reply: New but older