2000 XLT low miles!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 XLT low miles!

So finally came down to selling my f150 to get a more practical car. (I dont tow anything really so no need for truck) It is a 2000 f150 XLT with the 5.4l triton. The truck has 69,XXX miles and still runs very strong! As you all know these tritons are nice motors and can last a while if treated right! The truck is in amazing condition for its age! i hav tinted the front windows, tinted the tail lights and corners, Lund trifold tonneau cover, aftermarket deck with AUX, and aftermarket door speakers. Grey and black interior and there are no rips whatsoever on any of the seats. the rims have a little bit of curb burn, due to parking when my son was first learning how there are a few problems but not major: the windshield has a crack in it but does not obscure the view, the fender hood and grille surround were replaced because the stock fenders were dinged up and just wanted a smoother body. We painted the fender and hood and are color matched, but due to family issues didnt get time to clear coat it. I have the clear coat for it all you have to do is put it on. The tailgate has dings here and there and a decent sized dent, but then again its a TAILGATE on a 12 year old truck. The truck has always had oil changes at the right time, and all other fluids. That should be about it, but thanks for looking and i will answer any questions you may have!

Old 05-06-2012, 06:52 AM
price?

Old 05-06-2012, 02:25 PM
$9500

Old 05-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Very nice truck. Looks like you have done a great job keeping the truck in excellent condition. I just bought a black one just like it.

Quick Reply: 2000 XLT low miles!