2001 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Veterans Discount available

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Veterans Discount available

Up for sale is a great 2001 Ford F150 Supercrew Lariat. 5.4L V8 with 247,000 miles, 3" suspension lift, 33" mickey thompson baja claw tires. I have had this truck for almost a year and have enjoyed every bit of it. This has essentially been the truck of my dreams. I am only selling this so I can upgrade to a new body style, otherwise I would never get rid of it. I bought it stock and have done the modifications myself. It has tinted front windows with brow, dual exhaust with 3 1/2" angle cut chrome tips out the back. The tires have about 1/4 tread left. I have a brush guard on the front that is included to help protect against deer or other obstacles.

The tool box is not included. It does have a factory 6 disc cd changer that works great as well. Everything about this truck works as it should. It is functional and has been a joy to have. It has a gooseneck ball in the bed that I have never used. I have always been planning on taking it out but I just have not done it. The motor was replaced by the previous owner. When the truck was around 210,000 miles the motor blew and was replaced with an exact replacement but had only 140,000 miles at the time. So the motor has roughly 177,000 miles on it now. The interior is in excellent condition. I literally wash it every day and keep the inside just as clean. It has tan leather interior. The driver’s seat has about a 3" tear in it, a $75 fix if needed. It is white in color on the outside with chrome running boards and chrome exhaust. This truck really shines great and runs like a champ. The motor is in very sound condition, starts up great and trans shifts as it should. The supercrew has been a great addition and has given us the extra space needed for our kids. It also has an outside keyless entry pad (and matching key fob) so you can never be locked out. It also has a K&N air filter and I replaced the fuel filter not too long ago. I have put about 8,000 miles on the truck myself.
Within the last few months I have replaced the alternator, the power steering pump, power steering wheel and hose, and an oil filter adapter gasket. Also there was an IAC valve that I replaced as well. I make sure it runs as good as the factory made it. This is a great truck, I have a lot of knowledge about it and am more than happy to pass it on. This is a high quality vehicle and I fully stand behind it.

Basically this is your option of getting a great truck for a lot less price. This Lariat is worth over $9,000 private party value and over $11,000 retail, these prices are based on a stock vehicle and does not include the modifications added. The price is so low strictly because of mileage; if it weren't for the gauge cluster indicating the miles, I would never guess it has that many on it. I am more than willing to let your mechanic take a look at it to confirm everything I have said. I can’t really think of anything else that I can say about this great vehicle.
Veterans Pricing: This is not some dealer trying to scam honest people. I am a veteran myself and I simply believe that veterans deserve privileged pricing. I am extending an offer to combat veterans to purchase this truck at a discounted price. This offer extends to all combat veterans (WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan etc) and also to Special Operations Capable units (Marine Recon, Rangers, SF, etc) that have not necessarily been in an official campaign. Your veterans status will need to be verified before I am willing to give/disclose a discounted price. A picture of you in uniform or a sterilized DD-214 will be fine, I am reasonable on the proof. Please do not attempt at taking advantage of this offer, I will not discuss pricing via email.

Please feel free to call me at 417-353-1769. Price is $7,500 obo. Thanks.

Old 05-26-2011, 06:05 PM
Old 05-26-2011, 06:57 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention that I am upgrading to an 04 and up F150. I would be willing to do a trade with cash on a good truck that fits this criteria roughly:
2004+
Supercrew
Lariat/FX4/King Ranch
4x4

Im pretty much flexible on the rest of the details. And no, I am not wanting to spend $30,000 on a truck right now. Feel free to send me what you've got. Thanks for looking...

Old 06-07-2011, 06:11 PM
Okay so I decided to go ahead and keep this truck for the foreseeable future (still really like it) but I have already given someone the final option on this truck. So if he does not buy it, it looks like I am going to keep it. Thanks for looking,

Old 06-15-2011, 04:46 PM
Sold

Quick Reply: 2001 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Veterans Discount available