My Blackwood for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 11:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My Blackwood for sale

Well, the time has come for me to empty the toybox a bit.
For your consideration, 2002 Lincoln Blackwood
47K miles, Ford premium care expires 2/13/13 or 85K miles($100. DED). has nav with discs. VERY CLEAN. It has always been in garage and driven very little. One small scratch RRQ panel. Otherwise the body & paint are in great shape.(some stone nicks) Everything orig except the rear brakes and grill. Located N of Indianapolis. Can provide pics. Asking $17,500. Included with the vehicle, a large collection of collectable Blackwood items,, dealer's book, sales video, brochures, posters, clock etc. too numerous to mention all the stuff

PM me for questions

Last edited by mercman; 06-21-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: pics
Old 06-21-2011, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by mercman
Well, the time has come for me to empty the toybox a bit.
For your consideration, 2002 Lincoln Blackwood
47K miles, Ford premium care expires 2/13/13 or 85K miles($100. DED). has nav with discs. VERY CLEAN. It has always been in garage and driven very little. One small scratch RRQ panel. Otherwise the body & paint are in great shape.(some stone nicks) Everything orig except the rear brakes and grill. Located N of Indianapolis. Can provide pics. Asking $17,500.

PM me for questions
Hope I didn't inspire you to sell yours since I just put mine up for sale too. I remember you on the Blackwood forum from waaay back when.

Old 06-21-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by MotorCityMadMan
Hope I didn't inspire you to sell yours since I just put mine up for sale too. I remember you on the Blackwood forum from waaay back when.
No inspiration needed. It is just time. I am hoping that someone who can appreciate this beautiful truck purchases it. I am constantly amazed at how many people are clueless about the B/W.

OP has been updated to include B/W collectables with sale.

Quick Reply: My Blackwood for sale