Sync AppLink question

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 09:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Sync AppLink question

Hi All,

Hoping some of you can provide assistance.

I recently took delivery of a 2016 Platinum late build that has Sync's latest software Sync3 v2.0 and use a iPhone 6 Plus running iOS 10.1.1.

When I try to get Sync to recognize a supported app (Pandora) and show it on the screen it doesn't see any apps and get a message basically stating no supported apps are seen. I do have Pandora running on the phone and get this message whether I'm connected via bluetooth or USB.

That said I can listen to Pandora through the Sync head unit via Bluetooth or USB but looking to see the actual app on screen and hoping once I get Sync to recognize the app that I can change Pandora stations through my Sync screen rather than having to change stations on my phone.

If anyone can provide recommendations I'd be most appreciative.

TIA

Old 11-07-2016, 11:35 AM
Ford Customer Service
Hi rhampar,

Have you gone through all the steps in this article: http://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-t...my-iphone.html

Get back to me when you get the chance.

Shaay

Old 11-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by FordIVTteam
Hi rhampar,

Have you gone through all the steps in this article: http://owner.ford.com/how-tos/sync-t...my-iphone.html

Get back to me when you get the chance.

Shaay
Have gone through all the steps. Have even done a master reset on sync, repaired phone and same result. Still no apps (Spotify / Pandora) seen my sync.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:47 PM
Ford Customer Service
Let's continue to work on the other thread! I just responded to your most recent post.

Shaay