Custom Text in Sync?

Old 01-27-2012, 05:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Custom Text in Sync?

I really like the "text reply" function in our Sync systems as it makes it easy to send a quick text back to someone with minimal effort. However I find that there are many times when the limited list of preset replies don't supply me with an acceptable response to the incoming text. This is really only an annoyance and I just usually call the person in those situations.

With such a sophisticated system, you would think the user would be allowed to create some custom texts to be added to the library. I searched the owners manual and on-line and haven't been successful in finding info on this. Is this not an option, or am I just overlooking something

Maybe Ford is afraid of have offensive dialog attached to the "sent from my Ford" signiature

Thanks,
Lou

Old 04-03-2012, 07:58 AM
With so many different versions of SYNC Ford can not keep up with just a few people working on it so now they are going back to just one version (my touch) ck. out the new 2013's, call for support and ask for help see what they say good luck (your stuck with what you got)

Old 04-18-2012, 11:09 AM
I was just looking on the SYNC website and wne to the owner forums and it seems like there might be an upgrade the the MFT system that will be for the older systems too?

Old 07-27-2013, 01:34 PM
Did anyone ever find out a solution to this?

Don't mean to dig up an old thread but I came here looking for info cause I ewant to change them as well. Did not want to start a new thread.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Custom Text in Sync?