Sync w/ with Cell Phone Nav Issue

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sync w/ with Cell Phone Nav Issue

I have a HTC Thunderbolt phone and use the navigation feature frequently, the blue tooth phone call feature is great in the truck, but I can no longer hear turn by turn directions (except for when a call is active). Anyone else run into this issue or have a solution?

THanks,

Rob

Old 07-10-2012, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by r47smiley
I have a HTC Thunderbolt phone and use the navigation feature frequently, the blue tooth phone call feature is great in the truck, but I can no longer hear turn by turn directions (except for when a call is active). Anyone else run into this issue or have a solution?

THanks,

Rob
So just to understand you are using the Sync Services >> Directions ability for Navigation? Or are you just doing Bluetooth Media Streaming and allowing Google navigation to speak through that application over your speakers?

If you are using the SYNC navigation, sometimes the download from the phonecall won't always take and times out/attempts again. But the turn by turn should always play unless something in the settings was disabled or the volume was turned down maybe?

Old 07-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
check your media volume control in the phone and the voice prompt volume in the sync main menu....

Old 08-01-2012, 12:35 PM
I have an IPhone 4s and haveing constant trouble with the Sync. I have to reset and then repair them every couple of days. Anyone else having this.

Quick Reply: Sync w/ with Cell Phone Nav Issue