I need last minute advice, 3/4 kit install this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2002, 12:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow I need last minute advice, 3/4 kit install this weekend

I am installing a second hand Beltech 3/4 drop kit with f/r swaybars, and KYB shocks that I bought from someone in the classifieds.
I probably wont have the instructions, but it seems to be pretty straight forward, and a remove and replace type job. I know that the hardest part is getting the old hangers off. I am going to have an air chisel, die grinder, and my 4in. angle grinder handy. I will also be using a lift so it may make things easier.
I have plenty of wrench time and installed springs and such on my mustang. I would like any info from people with first hand expirence. How much time should I allow? Any tips or trick I should know? I will have at least one buddy around for help, also

Please any info would be great, I just put on my 20's and will post pics once I am done.

Old 06-30-2002, 04:10 PM
sounds like you are prepared. i have only done the shackels, and those were easy. and i didnt even have it on a lift. i think if you have the right tools toget the hangers off it shouidnt be too hard. let me know how it goes, and definately post pics, as i am thinking about doing the 3/4 myself. good luck.

-steve

Old 06-30-2002, 04:45 PM
Sure will steve......I will keep everyone posted

Quick Reply: I need last minute advice, 3/4 kit install this weekend