Bilstein 5100 Level Installed

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2014, 10:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by il_duce
I may go with Bilsteins down the road as well. Looks good. Awesome looking truck too.
Thanks! I like yours too.

Originally Posted by tg150
Congrats man.. The Bilsteins are great no doubt, I love mine. Although on my 04 I was one of those guys that thought the front end rode alittle rough with my 35's. I ended up lowering them back to the 0 setting and added a 2 1/2" leveling kit and now it rides incredible.. Either way I have no regrets, and wouldnt buy anything else. There Awsome and look great too. Enjoy
Yeah, I'm a fan so far. And the silver shock body looks great too.

Originally Posted by iowaSSfan
Great looking truck man! I need to do this to mine. What size tires you running? Anything else you had to change/affected by the leveling?
As KMAC noted, I'm running 295/60/20, which in the Nittos comes out to almost 34.4"x11.6" I believe. Its a pretty large tire for its metric sizing. All other suspension components are stock other than the level. I had to trim a pretty good bit off the front lower plastic valence under the bumper. You can't tell now. Doesn't look abnormal. And I had to trim a little off the back of the front wheel well plastic. Thats it.

Originally Posted by KMAC0694
^says 295/60/20 in his signature (33.9x11.6")
Thanks!

Old 03-06-2014, 02:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No problem! I should've mentioned that they run big, and even thought that as I clicked over to page 2 of the thread, where low and behold, you said it haha

Quick Reply: Bilstein 5100 Level Installed