FYI for all!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2001, 09:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry FYI for all!!!

I just thought everyone here should hear about what happened to me so that it doesn't happen to anyone else. I placed an online order for 4 Edelbrock IAS shocks on 8/3. After a week of requesting a tracking number, the company finally responded that they had the product shipped directly from Edelbrock and had finally gotten a tracking number for me...but for only 2 of the shocks which were shipped on the 7th!! And that the other 2 were shipped on the 9th!! Due to being backordered. I asked if they were going to upgrade my shipping and they said no because I paid for Ground. I feel that they did not respond to me right away because they were stalling me until the products were shipped so I would not order from someone else. I think this is unacceptable and that I should have been given the choice to cancel the order. Today is the 10th and I still have no tracking number for the second two shocks. The moral of my story...be careful if you decide to shop from www.central4wd.com!!! I know I won't be using them again!!!

Quick Reply: FYI for all!!!