front end problems

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 07:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
front end problems

need help,have a 1994 ford F150 xlt 4X4 front end has a wooble just can't seem to put a handle on the problem took it to a shop they said coil springs were bad so replaced them still have a probem so replaced all four ball joints still have a problemhad a front end alinement a week ago any more suggestion would help

Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Did you check tie rods or the pitman arm before throwing parts at it? I'd check things that effect the steering first.

Old 07-07-2012, 08:41 AM
still in the wooble business

Originally Posted by Butch"s94F150
need help,have a 1994 ford F150 xlt 4X4 front end has a wooble just can't seem to put a handle on the problem took it to a shop they said coil springs were bad so replaced them still have a probem so replaced all four ball joints still have a problemhad a front end alinement a week ago any more suggestion would help
new ball joints in place still having problems thou took truck to NTB they say suspention good to go but there still a slight problem with handling geting better thou will look at pitman arm today while I'M installing steering staiblizer any other thoughts would be very helpfull,will not get ride of truck no matter how long it takes I will replace everthing on front end if I have to,could it be an axle?and a nother thing shift lever in side for 4X4 will not move could that have something to do with the problem like trying to engage when not locked in?

Quick Reply: front end problems