Upper Uni Ball Control Arms

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Upper Uni Ball Control Arms

Are they worth it or not? Is it just a fad? I was thinking about getting a set from either Camburg or Icon. Do they allow the suspension to move more freely etc????

Old 05-27-2012, 02:49 PM
They'll allow it move a little bit more and you'll never have to replace them unlike ball joints.

Old 05-28-2012, 09:32 PM
I hope that they are worth it since I just bought a set from Camburg. If nothing else, they are going to look really cool.

Old 06-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by OffroadNewbie
I hope that they are worth it since I just bought a set from Camburg. If nothing else, they are going to look really cool.
How did your front end feel with the uniball upper arms? It seems like my stock ones are binding up a little with the lift I have, still on the fence to spend that much bank but leaning more towards doing it....

Old 07-06-2012, 03:53 AM
1. Yes they are worth it. 2.no it is not a fad. Idk if you've looked into camburgs stuff but jerry doesn't play around. Everything they make there is top notch and will be 100x better than what you have now if not most of the stuff out there. Buy a nice coilover add his upper arm and bingo you now have midtravel. Meaning you have more travel than stock with better performance. Most guys I know just have that because thats all they need. Its highly unlikely you will ever damage a lca, and if you do that will be the least of your worries.

Old 07-07-2012, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by fnnrNArnner74
1. Yes they are worth it. 2.no it is not a fad. Idk if you've looked into camburgs stuff but jerry doesn't play around. Everything they make there is top notch and will be 100x better than what you have now if not most of the stuff out there. Buy a nice coilover add his upper arm and bingo you now have midtravel. Meaning you have more travel than stock with better performance. Most guys I know just have that because thats all they need. Its highly unlikely you will ever damage a lca, and if you do that will be the least of your worries.
I already have 8" of lift and coil overs, just thought my upper control arms were binding up a bit...

Quick Reply: Upper Uni Ball Control Arms