Strut Assembly??? What to buy

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 12:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Strut Assembly??? What to buy

So this weekend I go to install my hellbent steel leveling kit and what do I find but a broken spring and also warped beyond believe. Well glad i found it cause i didnt know but my question to you is obviously i need it fixed. I want to find out anyone recommend any strut assembly's for a 07 F-150 4.6L 4x4? I need to order today or tomorrow so i can put my truck back together

Old 03-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Old 03-18-2012, 01:26 PM
I know you can get the OEM ones from Tasca. I've done a little looking online because I've thought about replacing mine as well as my rear shocks and I know Gabriel makes them and I'm pretty sure Monroe and KYB do as well. More probably do but those were the first ones that came to mind.

Old 03-18-2012, 02:48 PM
I have the Fox coil over/strut assembly on mine now. So far I really like it much more than the Rancho quick lift that I replaced. The rancho's leveled it out but the lower bushing wore out prematurely IMO.

Of course if you just want to level it out with the existing kit, just go to a junk yard and buy some replacement coils. The Fox Shox are not cheap, but work great so far.

Quick Reply: Strut Assembly??? What to buy