2004 Bump Stops

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2004 Bump Stops

I have a 2004 F150 with after market bump stops on it to allow the previous owner to tow his 5th-Wheel without the truck squatting. The stops that are on the truck only allow for about 2" of rear suspension travel before making contact with the frame- thus causing a pretty rough ride once that travel is used up. I'm looking for someone that can tell me what the stock bump stop part number is so I can order a pair. I have looked on several websites to no avail. I can call the local dealer, but I just thought I'd give this thread a try. Thank you!

Old 01-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SRB99F150
I have a 2004 F150 with after market bump stops on it to allow the previous owner to tow his 5th-Wheel without the truck squatting. The stops that are on the truck only allow for about 2" of rear suspension travel before making contact with the frame- thus causing a pretty rough ride once that travel is used up. I'm looking for someone that can tell me what the stock bump stop part number is so I can order a pair. I have looked on several websites to no avail. I can call the local dealer, but I just thought I'd give this thread a try. Thank you!
www.tascafordparts.com

Quick Reply: 2004 Bump Stops