Rear lift block sizes

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2010, 01:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear lift block sizes

Hi All, I am still up in the air on what lift to go with.

I have the bilsteins 2" leveler on my 2005 king ranch screw now.

What is my stock rer block hight? I have a set of 33" nitto Trail grapplers that I am going to install on my stock wheels soon and was thinking on just going with a bigger block in the rear to get some of my rake back.

I can get the readylift 3" block and I think it will give me an extra inch on the rerar correct? with this being said a 4" lift (which is what I want due to only wanting to run 33's and not 35's) would only give me very little what I am running now.

What are the rear block sizes on the 4" lifts vs the 6" lifts?

To go with a 4" ranch lift which is what i am looking at I will need to set my bilsteins back to stock right?

What do you guys think is the best front steering stabilizer is to go with cause I think I may need to add that as well.

Sorry for all the questions.and thanks in advance for all your help.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:50 PM
i have an 8 inch lift and have had no steering issues but if you want em fabtech makes em, stock block on a 4x4 is 2" i believe...I have 7 3/4" of total rear block in the back of my F150 non shimmed. Rides 150 kms down the highway no probs no vibrations, yes I have stack blocks but I custom made mine so that it has pin holes and nipples so they wont slide out. 20,000 kms so far and no problems.

Old 08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
My understanding (from reading on Readylift's site) is that you are correct, the 3" block will give you another 1" in the rear. I just got the Bilsteins, but haven't installed them yet. Are your front set on the highest ring and your rears set on the stock/lowest ring? I also have a 05 Screw and would love to see some pics before I install them. AND, I also am considering putting the Readylift blocks in the back, but want to see a pic w/o the taller block, if I could.

Wouldn't the 4" lift give you 4 MORE inches of rear height if you went that route?

Quick Reply: Rear lift block sizes