2" AS leveling kit on a 2009 Lariat

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2" AS leveling kit on a 2009 Lariat

Hey guys,
I've done a ton of leveling kit research on this forum and I think I want to go with the 2" AS leveling kit. My truck is a 2009 Supercrew Lariat with a 6.5' box. Will the 2" have the truck sitting at level? (which is what I want) I saw an 2009 Supercrew FX4 with a 6.5' box and a 2.5" leveling kit and the nose is slightly higher than the rear so I figure the 2" kit will put me at level (providing the FX4 suspension IS NOT different from the Lariat suspension). Anyone have pictures of this setup? I searched but no luck.
THANK YOU!

Old 11-14-2009, 02:55 PM
I have the Rough Country on my 09 Crew with the long bed......Check out my photo log

Last edited by e24dino; 11-14-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the reply,
I checked out your pictures and your lift looks like what I'm looking for. I saw is was a 2 1/2" lift but is it Tough Country or Rough Country? How much was the kit? How much for installation?
Thanks....

Old 11-20-2009, 11:14 AM
Seriously, No one has pictures of the Auto Spring 2" leveling kit on there 09/10??? Even if you know of someone else on the site with pictures something is better than nothing....

Old 12-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by wisconsinFX4
Seriously, No one has pictures of the Auto Spring 2" leveling kit on there 09/10??? Even if you know of someone else on the site with pictures something is better than nothing....
Wisconsin, I'm new to this site and have just started looking into what your planning. I have an '09 F150 Supercrew that I would like to have setting level. My first search for a leveling kit pulled up Skyjacker ($150). I haven't heard of the Auto Spring. Where did you find it and how much is it?

Old 12-26-2009, 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by Grunthunter
Wisconsin, I'm new to this site and have just started looking into what your planning. I have an '09 F150 Supercrew that I would like to have setting level. My first search for a leveling kit pulled up Skyjacker ($150). I haven't heard of the Auto Spring. Where did you find it and how much is it?
I found it here, and you can also order direct from Auto Spring.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Auto-...Q5fAccessories

This is the Powder Coated version, but they also sell the regular version in his e-Bay store. This pair is for a 2004-2008, but I think he has newer truck models also.

Kevin.

Last edited by Kevin Boyer; 12-26-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 08:58 AM
I have read many posts on the A/S 2" leveling kit , all good . I ordered a kit for my '09 XLT Screw from sprngbender off Ebay. Excellent seller with very fast service , helpful and good communications , I highly recommend them

I have yet to install the kit, { still unopened on my work bench } as I'm unsure about the size tire I will go with and if I don't need to raise the truck, I won't for a couple reasons . First, a real good chance I may have "clearance issues " in my garage and parking the truck outside is not an option . Second, I want to go with a MINIMAL tire size increase { if any } since I want to keep the low end / mid range power and larger tires will in effect raise the gear ratio { I do a lot of mountain driving } and the tranny will get a shifting workout . Beginning to think leveling MY truck is a waste and may end up selling my new / unopened A/S kit ?

Trending Topics

Old 12-27-2009, 08:56 PM
I have my 2" AS leveling kit (bought from springbender off of ebay) and it will be installed right after the 1st of the year. I'll be sure to post before and after photos, including after the alignment is done.

Quick Reply: 2" AS leveling kit on a 2009 Lariat