lift kit and grill guard?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 01:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lift kit and grill guard?

Ive got a body lift on my truck....want a grill guard...does anyone know is someone makes a kit that will allow the grill guard to fit?

Old 03-08-2008, 06:54 PM
BSL
I'm not sure if anyone specifically makes one but a few members here have fabbed up their own brackets to make it work, search the galleries, I can't think of any off the top of my head but I seem to remember a blue 97-03 that had one. good luck

Old 03-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Originally Posted by faulkincanyon
Ive got a body lift on my truck....want a grill guard...does anyone know is someone makes a kit that will allow the grill guard to fit?
I know there are some grill guards made for body lifts out there on the internet but I just spent a few minutes trying to find them and didn't find anything. A few months back I was trying to find a full front end replacement on the internet and noticed them. Keep looking and it will pop up. If I see anything I will post it here.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:38 PM
your best bet would be buying which ever grill guard you like, then goign down to a local metal shop, having the fab up proper brackets for it. My 2 cents.

Quick Reply: lift kit and grill guard?