2" and 2.5" spacer owners look inside

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2" and 2.5" spacer owners look inside

I know this is not the right place to put this BUT i have tried a half a dozen times to post it in the classifieds with no luck ( I'm Sorry Admins.)
But i rather someone be able to use this than it continue to gather dust in my Garage.
What i have is a SkyJacker 3" Lift Kit For a 04 - 07 F150 4x4
It was on my truck for 6 months then it has set in my garage for the last 8 months

The front consists of True Skyjacker Extended Length Coilovers ( does not reuse any of the factory coilover parts) The coils are Skyjacker Red

The Rear consists of Skyjacker AAL's, The Size i don't know BUT when the kit is installed you still have the factory rack amount.
It also comes with the 2 Skyjacker Hydraulic shocks.

Now this is the kicker, say your running the 2.5" spacer, would'nt it be cool to replace that spacer and factory coilover with one complete unit which would still level your truck out without installing the AAL's, The Skyjacker coilovers give 2.5" of additional height over stock. PLUS just to get all this stuff out of my Garage ( have to make way for my new Tire Balancer )
I'm willing to let it all go for $100.00 PLUS Shipping, ( Thats Less Than Most pay For The simple Spacer)

I have pics if you would like to see it, so email me at Jcarey1@bellsouth.net and i'll send you pics

Quick Reply: 2" and 2.5" spacer owners look inside