Leveler and bofy lift

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 10:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Leveler and bofy lift

Does anyone have any pics of a truck with a front-end leveler and maybe a
3" body lift?? I am probably going to save up and get 35's on my 2001 Lariat Supercrew 4X4, but am not sure if I wanna fo with a full 6" suspension lift or not.... I just want to see what otehr options look like. Thanks.

-biz

Old 04-09-2007, 08:52 AM
I am lifting my 03 SCrew this weekend. It's a 4x4 Lariat also. I started a similar thread about a month ago so this should give you an idea of some pics:

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=274222

Also, if money is an issue I would do a 3" body lift (Performance Accessories) and run your 35s. It looks good in my opinion if done right (gap guards, remount towhooks and trailer light assembly, see Wandell's gallery). Just crank your tosion bars for the front end leveling, I wouldn't use any aftermarket keys. this is exactly what I will be doing this weekend. I put a 3" PA body lift on my 01 SCab with 35s and loved it. See my gallery (jk007) for pics. Lastly, if you think you may want to go higher after the body lift eventually, you can always put a 4" suspension lift on at a later point which would still look great with 35s. That will give you 7" of total lift if you ever wanted it and you aren't shelling out a ton of money initially. Hope this helps.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree. Just crank up your torsion bars and add the body lift if you are on a budget.

Old 04-10-2007, 10:46 PM
thanks guys..... that's a lot of help and also seems like I won't be spending as much money as I thought.... I am about to get my taxes back and also 40 hours of overtime from work, so I think I'm gonna start by putting a K&N air intake and a Flowmaster exhaust....cat-back system on very soon..... what do you guys think??

Old 04-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by bizzie094
thanks guys..... that's a lot of help and also seems like I won't be spending as much money as I thought.... I am about to get my taxes back and also 40 hours of overtime from work, so I think I'm gonna start by putting a K&N air intake and a Flowmaster exhaust....cat-back system on very soon..... what do you guys think??
Sound good bizzie, It seemed to helped mine, then get a tuner if you dont have one..

Quick Reply: Leveler and bofy lift