Still waiting, shipping issues now....

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Still waiting, shipping issues now....

Well I have had my tires and wheels since January(Liquid Metal Turbine wheels wrapped with 35 nitto mud grapplers). In early Feburary I ordered a Fabtech 6" Fabtech lift with dual steering stabilizers. I had all that in my garage waiting on spring and the weather to warm up, since I wasn't about to put my wheels on with all the salt and snow on the roads. Anyway I had that stuff sitting around waiting and when a guy at work asked me about the suspension kit I had and what I was going to do to my truck. I told him and said I was waiting on spring. Well a week later he asked me if I would want to sell the kit and get another.

I told him I wasn't really interested in selling it, but he said his brother who lives in Ohio would be willing to pay alittle more then what I did for the lift and dual steering stabilizers for just the lift by itself. I thought it over and gave him a price, he called his brother and he said that was fair enough since he didn't want to go through ordering a lift and the shop he was going to have install it wanted a arm and a leg to order the lift and install it. So he gave me a $2000 for a lift I paid $1500 for.

Now comes the bad part....well I finally got ready to install the lift so I ordered another Fabtech from 4wheelonline last Monday. They said 5-7 days at most.....well I called today and they said they had a few pieces missing out of the kit and they would not get the parts till Thursday or Friday and then they would ship....it's going to be 3 weeks waiting on shipping from them! I was wanting to have my truck lifted and ready for the Martinsville Nextel Cup race....what would you guys do? I think if they ship it Friday I can get it in the shop and maybe installed in time. But I asked them when I ordered if they had a kit in stock to ship and they said yes and they would email me a tracking number.

Anyway it's disappointing to be held up like this after the shop could finally get me in and all....do you think the Ford Truck gods will smile on me and get my lift here and the install done before March 29?

Quick Reply: Still waiting, shipping issues now....