I Need Help Finding Post About Body Lift

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Need Help Finding Post About Body Lift

OK, a few weeks ago I stumbled accross a post by a member who had just finished installing a PA bodylift. He recounted his experiences and shared some tips. I have tried to find this post for the past 2 hours. I anyone knows where it is I would be very greatfull to know. Thanks

Old 11-01-2006, 09:18 PM
I just finished my lift about 3-4 weeks ago. I was actually talking with a few members about this lift before I went ahead with the install. Fairly simple process , but time consuming. Start to finish took me about 10 hours on my garage floor. I've been a Auto Tech for about six years, so it was pretty easy for me.

Tell me what you want to know, & I'll try & help.......Iric

6" Fabtech
3" PA body lift
35's on Weld Racing wheels

Old 11-02-2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah Iric I had the same experience putting on body lifts...they're simple and anyone who can turn a ratchet and use a jack can put a body lift on, HOWEVER they are very time consuming the first one I did on my old f150 Single cab and it took me and my buddy 14 hrs to do but we were juniors in high school with no experience with body lifts. I help two more friends of mine with body lifts and they progressively got easier (except for the Chevy that i did in which i got a huge gash above my eye...i guess the Chebbs don't like me ) Just grab a buddy, some nice sturdy wooden blocks to help out the jack, your hand tools and read the directions carefully and you should be set in a few hours. Good luck man!

P.S. buy the gap guards if you haven't already they're worth the money!!

Old 11-02-2006, 08:20 PM
try searching for Autospring install with photos

Old 11-02-2006, 08:40 PM
also try post id 254884

Quick Reply: I Need Help Finding Post About Body Lift