Help,question!! Help Question!! Air Ride Suspension On Lincoln Mark Lt Truck !!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2005, 03:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help,question!! Help Question!! Air Ride Suspension On Lincoln Mark Lt Truck !!!

I Am Going To Have The Air Ride Kit(air Bar On The Rear And Shock Wave On The Front) Installed In About 10 Days But I Have An Important Issue . That Kit Will Lower The Truck Almost 9" On The Rear And 7" On The Front And The Tires Will Have To Go Inside The Fender. Then In This Case I Will Need A Tire Not Too Wide Otherwise The Tire Will Touch The Fender And Won't Go To The Inside. I Know That On The Rear I Will Be Ok With 285/35/24 As My Wheels Are 24" And I Want To Keep Them, The rear Fenders are Wide Enough To The Tires Go Inside But I Am Very Concerned About The Front, The Front Fender It Is Not Wide Like The Rear One And I Dont Know What Width The Front Tires Has To Be. Also I Would Like To Have Same Brand Tires But Maybe it Won't Be Possible As They Will Have Different Widths. I Really Gonna Appreciate If Someone can Help Me With That, Thanks A Lot Guys.

Old 08-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know you cram a 305/35/24(24X10) inbetween the fenders, I've seen them here around town and in magazines. If you're a skeptic, check out www.wingswest.com and look at their project F-150, it has the same set-up you're going to run.

Quick Reply: Help,question!! Help Question!! Air Ride Suspension On Lincoln Mark Lt Truck !!!