MOOG upper ball joint/control arms!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MOOG upper ball joint/control arms!!!

So I just got done replacing my upper control arms with the new Moog units. When they arrived I couldn't believ how much beefier they were than stock. Including the arm, the ball joint, pretty much the whole assembly. COOL!! So I go ahead and install them and no kidding both sides was about an hour and a half job, and that's with learning on one side and zipping through the other. Get finished and go for a test drive. Not only is my poping sound from the bad one gone but it totally feels like a new truck. Can't believe it. Long story short, it made such an improvement in the truck overall, this would have been a worthwhile job even if I didn't have a bad one that needed replacing. Go get some right now!!! I ordered them from rockauto.com. Price was good but was not happy with their shipping costs, but couldn't find them anywhere else...Oh well.

Old 02-26-2005, 05:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just got both lower ball joints replaced at the dealership...should have bought some MOOG's and done it myself but Im not sure I would have had the tools to do it. Hopefully these last a long time, but if I need to do it again I'll probably look into using the MOOGs.

Quick Reply: MOOG upper ball joint/control arms!!!