WOW!! Cranked torsion bars and Rancho RSX's

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up WOW!! Cranked torsion bars and Rancho RSX's

I had the torsion bars cranked up on my truck to level it out and make the ride a little firmer. Also did an alignment and installed Rancho RSX shocks and what a difference. It rides and drives alot better and doesn't lean in corners like it used to. It also looks alot better being level. I highly recommend the Rancho RSX shocks. The truck was lifted 1.5" in the front and didn't go too crazy on the torsion bar screws(they still have 1/2-3/4" of travel left). I have had this truck since Feb. 2000(one of the pioneers) and wish I had done this along time ago.

Old 03-13-2004, 03:32 PM
Oustanding. I just put the RS9000X's on today. Can't wait 'til I have some time to drive around and test them out.

Old 03-15-2004, 11:38 PM
Re: WOW!! Cranked torsion bars and Rancho RSX's

Originally posted by GoldSuperCrew
I had the torsion bars cranked up on my truck to level it out and make the ride a little firmer. Also did an alignment and installed Rancho RSX shocks and what a difference. It rides and drives alot better and doesn't lean in corners like it used to. It also looks alot better being level. I highly recommend the Rancho RSX shocks. The truck was lifted 1.5" in the front and didn't go too crazy on the torsion bar screws(they still have 1/2-3/4" of travel left). I have had this truck since Feb. 2000(one of the pioneers) and wish I had done this along time ago.
can you post some pictures?

Old 03-16-2004, 10:14 AM
sorry no pics

sorry but I don't have any pics of the truck after lifting the front up. Don't have a digital camera yet. I drove on some Jeep trails and through some mud holes and the Rancho RSX shocks worked great. Smoothed the ride on the rocky Jeep trails. The place that I went to is used for four wheeling and dirt bikes and ATV's.

Quick Reply: WOW!! Cranked torsion bars and Rancho RSX's