Anyone with Pics of 3.5 Fabtech & 33" Wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone with Pics of 3.5 Fabtech & 33" Wheels?

Does anyone have pics they can post with this combination?:

Fabtech 3.5" Spindle Lift (with no additional body lift) and 285/75-16 tires? This is the combination I'm planning on doing next week, but not sure if this is the look I want, and seeing another one would sure help!

Also, if you have one, what do you think of it? Does it ride well, how about the quality of the Fabtech components?

Old 03-11-2004, 04:19 AM
I can't supply you with a pic but I can tell you that Fabtech's spindles are ok and will searve you well. As for the rest of their lift I would stay away from them. Their shocks are absolute crap and should never be used. The lift spindles with 3's will look good. I think in my pics I have one of just the spindle lift with 31's. Not what you are looking for but you can get a pretty good idea. If I don't feel free to PM me and I will see if I can find something to help you out.

Old 03-11-2004, 08:34 PM
Crazy4Fords,

Thanks for your help, your pics actually were helpful. I like the slightly higher than OEM 4x4 ride height, and I can imagine what the 33" tires will look like (I currently have 31" as well).

I'll go with the 3.5" Fabtech spindles, but I'll stay away from their shocks. I think I'll use Blisteins or Eldelbrock instead, and the 2" leaf spring blocks to even the ride.

I wanted to go higher, but I need to be able to fit my truck in an underground parking lot, and a higher lift would make that impossible.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: Anyone with Pics of 3.5 Fabtech & 33" Wheels?