3" Lift Pics????

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2000, 12:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

CCLA, your going to love the fabtech kit. After doing the body lift, the fabtech kit is nothing. Actually just about anything feels like a peice of cake. There is a HUGE difference between the stock upper control arms and coils in the fabtech kit and the stock. If you want to go REALLY big though, I would look into the kit with the duel shock mount and the new lower control arms and spindles. Or maybe the 6.5" ultimate lift. Thats the one I wanted to get. But actually without any nerf bars or anything, I don't know how much begger I could get and still be able to get in. And my girlfriend would be out of the question. When I get the new 35" tires it should make it aabout 3" taller than it is now and should be perfect. If you get the 6.5" lift and have a 3" body lift and have 35" tires that are 3" taller than stock (assuming you had around 29" tires) you would have 12.5" of LIFT!! Then you would be that tallest!!! and I would REALLY like to see those pics. L8r.

------------------
99 black f150 4x2 ext. cab sport w/4.6 V8. external mods. include:
3" body lift, airaid FIPK, JBA headers, Superchip headlight/taillight covers, wiper schroud, shadeblade, ventshade, bug deflector, bed liner, tonno cover, and Flowmaster Amarican Thunder cat-back system.
internal mods. include:
Pioneer indash cdplayer, 2 8" MTX subs, 400 watt amp, remote start, and aftermarket alarm

[This message has been edited by christrucker (edited 08-05-2000).]

Old 08-05-2000, 12:14 AM
CCLA

I have the same mind blowing problem with the altitude. So, I am begining to fix it tomorrow with a 3" body lift followed by a 4" suspension lift in a month or so.

------------------
98 4x4 Lariat SC 5.4L ORP, Tow Package, 3.55 LS in oxford white two tone. Only modifications, K&N Filtercharger and Stepshield door sill protectors. Many more to come.

To be installed next week: 3" Performance Accesories body lift and Lift Lips.

Old 08-22-2000, 10:26 AM
FordMx

Well, I have a 4x4 with a 3" body lift and I am not sure if that's what you are looking for, but anyhow you can go there if it helps: www.communicomgroup.com/jmtruck.

------------------
1998 F150 4x4 SuperCab, Lariat Flareside 5.4L, 4 Speed Auto., ORP, Tow Package, 3.55 LS in oxford white two tone, K&N Filtercharger, Stepshield door sill protectors, Performance Accesories 3" body lift and Lift Lips.

Quick Reply: 3" Lift Pics????