SuperCrew

All Weather Floor Mats?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 01:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All Weather Floor Mats?

Anybody running something like this in there SuperCrew? It rained here in Dallas on and off for almost two weeks and we barely started getting some sunshine this week. I have a dirt driveway that quickly turned to mud and the factory mat on the drivers side go so bad I had to high pressure wash it at the car wash to get it clean. With Winter nearby I'm looking for something somewhat stylish that looks good inside in the SuperCrew instead of going with the typical "clear" mats I can get at Pep Boys. Any idea's?

Old 11-08-2002, 01:19 AM
Old 11-08-2002, 02:00 AM
catch all floor mats. I've had husky and "I" like these better. I think they look a lot better than the huskies. They may not protect as well, but they look ten times better while helping to keep your original carpet looking good.

Old 11-08-2002, 02:30 AM
I was actually looking at the Husky Liners in a California Car Cover catalog that I borrowed from a friend of mine tonight at work. Didn't see a listing for a SuperCrew and I was about to check out there website and see if they had one and how much it is.

lrhogfan, do you have a link that I can check out the Catch All Floor Mats?

Old 11-08-2002, 09:32 AM
copy... go to Google.... and...paste....
http://www.autoanything.com/catchallmats.asp

Old 11-08-2002, 10:05 AM

I live in Dallas and Hunt. Therefore I get a lot of dirt, mud, blood inside my SCREW. I have had husky mats in my Grand Cherokee and in my Screw. I have been very happy with them. I got them at Cabelas.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...14020&type=pod

Get the black no matter what color your iterior is. It looks really good with the black accents in the interior.

Old 11-08-2002, 11:46 AM
Thumbs up

I have the Catch-Alls. They do a nice job containing snow and dirt until I can clean up.

Husky is another good one.

Trending Topics

Old 11-08-2002, 02:41 PM
Catch-All Extremes

Anyone got the new Catch-All Extremes? I saw them at the local truck acc. store and they are on my "to-buy" list.

Old 11-08-2002, 04:13 PM
EPH
www.weathertech.com

These mats kept my 99' looking brand new. I just purchased a set of front and back mats for my new 02' Crew. A little expensive but certainly worth it.

Old 11-08-2002, 05:46 PM
Catch-All Extremes

Bigworm,

I bought the Extremes for my SCrew last week by mistake. I thought I had bought the regular carp4eted Catch-Alls until I got home and opened the box. I almost took them back because they are all plastic, kind of like the Husky Liners, but once I put them in the truck, they kind of grew on me.

We've had a lot of rain over the past several days and I've tracked in a lot of mud and leaves. NO Problem with these mats.

Old 11-08-2002, 09:39 PM
Kinda leaning towards the Husky Liners since they go all the way across the center hump and the material looks more durable. Is that a pocket that I see on the drivers side to?

Looks aren't exactly important to me for these mats, when the weather is good I'll go with the stock carpet mats. Looking like Cabellas has the best pricing (by about $3).

Old 11-08-2002, 10:02 PM
Cabelas also has another brand of floor liners that is a little cheaper and, in the catalog and by description, should be just as good as the husky liners.

They are Highland Black Armor. Come in gray, tan, or black. Front and rear for a SCrew, without hump cover, comes to 84.99. Husky, without hump cover is 109.98 and catchall is 124.99.

Looks like I am gonna get some floor liners for Christmas!

See y'all!!!

Old 11-09-2002, 08:47 AM
Lightbulb The most protection...

Will be from Fox Weatherboots. I drive in the harshest muddiest conditions on a daily basis during the winter; my driveway is 4 miles long of off road trail. The weatherboots look a bit industrial but they are by far the best protection for your carpet. And I bought a husky liner to cover the center hump in front.

Quick Reply: All Weather Floor Mats?