SuperCrew

homemade avalanche = rockslide

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002, 03:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 10-26-2002, 03:10 PM
I might just have to fly to NC to pick one of them puppies up. That stuff's tight! Maybe I could do something like that to my S'Crew and hope it looks as good as an avalanche.

Old 10-26-2002, 11:16 PM
Maybe someone can market and start selling those parts in a kit to retrofit '99 and later Chevy trucks so they have a consistent ugly lineup...hahaha, that was funny as sheit...I can see it now...

Hello everyone, I'm Billy Maze, the marketing genius behind oxy-clean and the suction cup dent puller...Get your ROCK SLIDE PACKAGE now for the incredibly low price of just $19.99 but you have to call in the next 30 minutes. If you call now, we'll send you two kits for the price of one, plus a set of ginsu steak knives that can slice and dice through a tomato after cutting an aluminum can...Plus, if you act today, well send you a Ronco salad shooter with 100 pc attachment set all for just $19.99 CALL NOW, 1-888-1SUCKER (1-888-178-2537).

BTW, I, the one and only Billy Maze, own an Avalanche, and let me tell you folks this thing is a real piece of work and I love mine, this kit will afford most all other Chevy truck owners the same distinction and notoriety that Avalanche owners have and that you all deserve...110% satisfaction guarantee policy...Ford enthusiast, sorry, GM has asked us not to sell any kits to radical F150 owners as they want to keep all rights and honors to Chevy owners exclusively...Thank god...

PS, we'll also throw in a amazing suction cup dent puller because they don't work and we couldn't sell them, even after I lied on TV...Hurry, call now to buy yours today, here's how to order...hahahahaha

~DM~

Quick Reply: homemade avalanche = rockslide