SuperCrew

Where do you buy those hitch steps

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 07:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where do you buy those hitch steps

I have seen a hitch step that looks like a westin bar that plugs into the rear hitch receiver. Where do you purchase those. Also I have a new 02 F150 FX4 with the stock running boards. I want to put on Westin Tubes and sell my stock boards. Any Takers?

Old 10-08-2002, 09:25 AM
I am pretty sure that JC Whitney sells the hitch steps that you are talking about. For that matter, I believe I have even seen them at Wal-Mart. I would also bet that your local truck accessory store can get it for you.

If your running boards were for a supercab I could take them off your hands. My dad just bought an '02 supercab and is wanting to add some to his.

Old 10-10-2002, 01:50 AM
Bought what you're talking about from Mid American Truck Tops in Eureka, Missouri but you can get it online at http://www.stylinconcepts.com/parts....ord=go%20rhino
It 's available in powder finished black, chrome plate and chrome plated stainless. Fits into the 2 inch receiver hitch.
My 10 yr old likes it to be able to get into the bed and I like it for it's looks and because it'll give me a "cushion" in the back from those a-holes that like to park too close.
Sorry, no pics......but in chrome it looks great sitting right below the chrome bumper and beats lots of other things I've seen filling the receiver hole.

Old 10-10-2002, 07:52 AM
Thanks MOMULE

Thanks for the info momule. My profile shows me in Louisville KY but I am from Charlie Town USA. I lived in St Charles for 9 years and have always wanted to come back. I really miss my home in STL. Thanks again for the info on the Hitch Step. I waqnt to sell off my Cab Running boards from my 02 Screw, and replace with Westin ovals. Then finish it off with the hitch step. I think I will do the black thing. Thanks Again

Old 10-10-2002, 10:45 AM
steps

Bought mine at Wal-Mart

Old 10-10-2002, 11:00 AM

Quick Reply: Where do you buy those hitch steps