SuperCrew

Clay Magic

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 09:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clay Magic

Man this is some good stuff! I rubbed all the tree sap and acid rain goo and other crap off of my truck with this stuff. I am a big believer in Meguires products and tried the Cleaner Wax the Scratch X and Gold class. All of these products have a specific purpose. The scratch X is great on some light scuffs. The cleaner wax takes off the crap also but reguires a bit more elbow grease. But the real winner is that Clay Bar stuff. Spray the lubricant that comes with the bar on the cool surface and erase away the rough spots. In a matter of moments the contaminents are gone. Then comes the gold class protection. Man what a combo. I am very very impressed!!!! I wish I could saythe same for the paint job Igot from FORD. Drivers side has three places that appear to have dirt in the paint. Oh Well, overall it looks great! Orange Peal and all!

Old 10-07-2002, 01:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've also used clay magic. Great product with incredible results!
A couple weeks ago I was ready to wax my truck so I popped over to the "F150online Forums > Body > General Care" to see what brand of wax everyone was recommending. I was sucked into all the talk about wax. There was sooooooo much stuff.

$18 and hours later I have a truck that has 4 coats of Liquid Glass wax. The truck has never felt or looked this good!

Quick Reply: Clay Magic