SuperCrew

Rear Seat Lift Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear Seat Lift Brackets

I've heard that somewhere out there is a kit to raise the rear seat a couple of inches or something. The extra lift would make for perfect room for sub-woofer box space. It's a little too shallow in stock location to fit good subs, for me. Anyone know where to get these kits, or how much they can lift a rear bench seat in a 01 Screw?

Old 10-05-2002, 07:48 PM
Zyg
Re: Rear Seat Lift Brackets

Originally posted by bigriggs
I've heard that somewhere out there is a kit to raise the rear seat a couple of inches or something. The extra lift would make for perfect room for sub-woofer box space. It's a little too shallow in stock location to fit good subs, for me. Anyone know where to get these kits, or how much they can lift a rear bench seat in a 01 Screw?
I think that was for the extended cabs, but I could be mistake. I have a 60/40 split rear in my screw and as it tilts forward it also lowers so subs under it werent going to work for me. I put 2x 12"kicker L7's in a custom fiberglass box behind the rear seats.

Old 10-05-2002, 10:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That would have to be in 1999 and earlier Supercabs.. 2000 they started a different rear seat, one that the seat bottom front flips up. I never like that design, thought the fold down were better with the steel backs that made a nice "platform".

Old 10-06-2002, 01:48 AM
Hey ZYG, how loud are your Kicker L7's? and where did you mount your amps, and how much power are you running? Can you still hear your bass fine when your back seats are in the upright position? It seems like firing right into that plastic in the back of the rear seats would kill some bass? I already have 1 punch 360, and a punch 800 (both 2 ch)to run whatever subs I get. I took out that plastic cover behind the rear seats along with the carpeting in there today. I started measuring for a box and expect that I will be able to fit 2 punch HE-10's fine BUT I've always had alot more bass in my other system's (3x12"s, & 4x12"s) and I really like the JL 12W-3's.

Old 10-07-2002, 09:35 AM

Quick Reply: Rear Seat Lift Brackets