SuperCrew

Ride Quality Screw

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2002, 02:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Ride Quality Screw

Has anybody driven the FX4, How is the ride compared to the 4x4 and the 4x2?

thanks

Rolf

Old 07-29-2002, 02:59 PM
MHO

I rode in my sales agents FX4 s'crew and it is a lot different than the '01 Off Road Package. The ride is stiffer, but still good for a 4x4 truck. Some say the ride is smoother than the '01's???? if you are going to go off roading then go with the FX4 package.. If you want a comfortable ride then go with a 4x2.

I would suggest go test drive all three just be sure to drive the model you want to buy. But do not drive a King Ranch and expect a XLT to ride the same.

This is the fun part of buying a truck ... deciding what is right for you

Last edited by screwfun; 07-29-2002 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-29-2002, 03:22 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What?!? Don't drive the King Ranch!? LOL...

DRIVE THE KING RANCH AND YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE.

They treat the leather with something that is highly narcotic and highly addictive. Just go cruise through the King Ranch Forum and you'll begin to understand...

No, seriously.... he's right. Every truck is going to have it's own unique feel. Some will be stiffer than others however are the exact same truck with same specs.

I agree with SCREWFUN. Go drive every one on the lot til you find the one you want.... and enjoy every minute of it!

*side note* You'll really love the King Ranch.

RP

Old 07-29-2002, 03:39 PM
King Ranch

When I purchased my s'crew the King Ranch only had buckets in the rear. I had two young boys and another on the way. Did not work for me.

I am waiting for Ford to build ME a Supercharged King Ranch with a rear bench seat. I would go down today to pick it up. Am I the only one that wants this? Plus the HD only comes with buckets in the rear and I do not fit in with the HD crowd.

Quick Reply: Ride Quality Screw