SuperCrew

Is RMcoolX around?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2001, 06:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Is RMcoolX around?

Nice looking Stang RMcoolX!! I myself think chevy makes the best sports cars (love the 4th gen camaro's and hope to replace my 1984 Camaro with someday). But your car looked real nice and has or had great aftermarket accessories! Just one question, did that 98 LS1 in your video have a poor reaction time? It seems to me with +25 HP he should have beat you! (it is just the camaro fanatic kicking in with me...but Ford makes the best trucks and that is why I own a 1997 F150 with ORP and everything except power leather seats). I think I'm doing all right for my age (20)

Old 10-14-2001, 07:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the compliment mhussey. Took me awhile to reply because something crazy was going on with my log-in process and it wouldn't let me sign-in to post.

The video should show what our timeslips showed, that his reaction was equal to mine. I beat many LS1, lost to a few. Sometimes GTs win against the larger engine LS1, as I can attest to.

I will get another Stang at a later date, but for now I wanted a Supercrew. Actually, I was gonna guy an XLT ext cab back in '99, but the didn't have exactly what I was looking for on the lot, and that Blue GT was calling my name! It worked out for the best, because I would have been pissed to have an Ext. cab when I could have waited a year and got a Supercrew. Not that there is anything wrong with the Ext. cab, but I needed the extra cab space and 4-doors much more than another foot of bed space.