SuperCrew

Airforce One FIPK and Ravin Exhaust Installed

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2001, 06:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Airforce One FIPK and Ravin Exhaust Installed

The exhaust system went on first. It is a Z55 SI/DO muffler. Then duals out the rear with 3" tips. I did not know that Ravin made their own pipes prior to my removing the stickers from them before installation. I thought that I was getting generic ones.

Then I installed the Airforce One. After reading the posts on how much of a hassle the removal of the old system can be I was expecting the worst. To my surprise everything went very smooth.

Then it was out for the first real test drive. 3 hour later I returned. Man want a difference the combination made.

The only problem I see now is.......... I must park it for 2 weeks while I'm out of town on business. (Under tight security!)

------------------
2001 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat
Deep Wedgewood Blue
5.4 Engine
3.55 Limited Slip
Towing Group
Cargo Bed Extender
6-Disc C.D. Changer
Ford Chrome Nerf Bars
AR Nitro 16x8 Chrome wheels
BFG 285/75/16 AT KOs
Airforce One FIPK
Ravin Exhaust (Z55 - Duals out rear)

On order:
ARE LSII

Big Blue SuperCrew

[This message has been edited by 4x4screw (edited 01-15-2001).]

Old 01-15-2001, 07:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Does the exhaust system give you high end HP or low end torque? I am more interested in keeping torque down low so I can pull a trailer. Our trucks are pretty similiar.

------------------
2001 Supercrew XLT 4x4, 5.4, tow pkg, limited slip, skid plates, 6 disk, keyless entry. Deepwedgewood blue ext. Dark graphite int.

Mods: full tint, westin chrome nerf bars, AR chrome sliders 16x8 and BFG AT 285/75, Airaid FIPK, Husky floor mats

Quick Reply: Airforce One FIPK and Ravin Exhaust Installed