SuperCrew

Who's got ajump seat??

Old 01-20-2008, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who's got ajump seat??

Ok here is what I need help with. The truck is used for hunting fishing & camping, and it gets me back and forth to work every single day. Here is my dilemma I have a pretty big family 4 kids and a wife and I hate switching my wife out for the family SUV when it comes to taking everyone somewhere all together. So I figure swapping out the center console for a jump seat would be perfect. Just hit up e-bay right I can’t find the one I want sell my console and I might be able make a few dollars off it, I haven’t found one since I bought the truck here is what I am looking for, the good one with the built in storage & cup holder oh yea I need it in tan w/ belts included. Does anyone no the part #s or better yet want to swap out their jump seat?

Old 01-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Drop me an email at quiktrk@neo.rr.com and I can fix you up. I want what you have and you want what I have.....

Old 01-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Just shot you an e-mail.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:20 PM
Dang if I still lived in MS I'd trade you in a heartbeat. I have exactly what you're looking for and you have exactly what I'm looking for.

Old 01-21-2008, 07:31 PM
Jump seat

I just purchased a 2008 XLT Super Crew with Grey int..If you like I will trade you......
gusmarkou@hotmail.com

Old 01-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Normally I say shipping is cheaper then having to by something new but I could imagine shipping to Hawaii.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by red06xlt
Ok here is what I need help with. The truck is used for hunting fishing & camping, and it gets me back and forth to work every single day. Here is my dilemma I have a pretty big family 4 kids and a wife and I hate switching my wife out for the family SUV when it comes to taking everyone somewhere all together. So I figure swapping out the center console for a jump seat would be perfect. Just hit up e-bay right I can’t find the one I want sell my console and I might be able make a few dollars off it, I haven’t found one since I bought the truck here is what I am looking for, the good one with the built in storage & cup holder oh yea I need it in tan w/ belts included. Does anyone no the part #s or better yet want to swap out their jump seat?
I'm looking to do the exact same swap as red06xlt - I need the front middle seat for my 2004 F150 XLT in tan. Anyone else interested in swapping a seat for my middle console?

Old 01-31-2008, 05:52 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Jump seat!

I just pulled out the jump seat of my 2007 Screw, for the console, it's flint in color, & in absolutely perfect condition.........it's yours for cheap if ya want it, never even used! PM me if your interested with your e-mail........

Old 01-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Hoser68
I'm looking to do the exact same swap as red06xlt - I need the front middle seat for my 2004 F150 XLT in tan. Anyone else interested in swapping a seat for my middle console?

I was going to make an offer to red06xlt to trade with the one I have but do not want to ship it to New Mexico. Where are you located.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by red06xlt
Have you had any luck finding a seat yet? I have a jump seat and was wanting the console, maybe we can work something out

Old 01-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Marc Carpenter
I was going to make an offer to red06xlt to trade with the one I have but do not want to ship it to New Mexico. Where are you located.
I was wondering the same. I have a Lariat jump seat.

Old 01-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Yup. I should have my seat by early next week. I ended up trading drkstone05 shipping wasnt bad at all $37.00 all the way up to Indy. Should be a great deal for the both of us.

Old 01-31-2008, 11:27 PM
Damn where we're these guys willing to trade before I moved to Hawaii?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Who's got ajump seat??