SuperCrew

noob here!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 12:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking noob here!!!!!

hello everyone, not sure if this was the rite place to post this. im a new owner of an 05 f150 quad cab TEXAS EDITION. im loving the truck, its black with tan bottom. I will be posting pics of the truck as soon as i find my camera charger. i also own a 91 gt mustang. looking foward to start to mod the truck!!!!

Old 06-14-2007, 01:29 AM
Originally Posted by 05_texas
hello everyone, not sure if this was the rite place to post this. im a new owner of an 05 f150 quad cab TEXAS EDITION. im loving the truck, its black with tan bottom. I will be posting pics of the truck as soon as i find my camera charger. i also own a 91 gt mustang. looking foward to start to mod the truck!!!!
Welcome to the forum!!

I've got the same truck, different color. And I probably don't even need to say, once ya start mods on it it's just one damn thing after another that you "need".. LOL..

There's a ton of good advice on this thing, just do a search or post a question. I learn something every time I get on here...

Old 06-14-2007, 01:32 AM
Do not go any further. Delete this url from your faorites and you never knew of this place.

This place will get you in a mod mode and take your money form you. Save your credit rating now and walk away, just walk away...

Welcome.

Old 06-14-2007, 01:44 AM
Originally Posted by dennisfranz
Do not go any further. Delete this url from your faorites and you never knew of this place.

This place will get you in a mod mode and take your money form you. Save your credit rating now and walk away, just walk away...

Welcome.
LMAO!!!

To be honest, the Ayatollha Of Rock-A-Rolla has it exactly right!!

You'll not be happy until the thing looks Mad Max's Interceptor...

But the ride is pretty enjoyable!

Old 06-17-2007, 10:14 AM
05:
Welcome!
I agree with the previous posts. Hide the credit cards!!!

Mike

Old 06-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Originally Posted by dennisfranz

Welcome.
Do not walk, RUN! Welcome to the boards and yes that mod bug can be extremely hard on your wallet.

Old 06-17-2007, 02:39 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome.

Quick Reply: noob here!!!!!